Sign in to follow this  
MelodicRose(OD)

Revival of Social Media!

9 posts in this topic

Hellur folks!

 

We haven't really put a whole lot of love into the various OD social media pages in a bit of time.. I've recently gained access to the Twitter and Facebook pages so we can start getting our name around again outside of the games that we play. If you guys have any events coming up or anything that would attract players to OD, feel free to comment below with the details and I'd love to share it on the social media platforms (that's if you want new people coming in!). 

 

Thank youuu :)

 

Twitter: @TeamOverdosed

Facebook: OD Facebook Page

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

Hellur folks!

 

We haven't really put a whole lot of love into the various OD social media pages in a bit of time.. I've recently gained access to the Twitter and Facebook pages so we can start getting our name around again outside of the games that we play. If you guys have any events coming up or anything that would attract players to OD, feel free to comment below with the details and I'd love to share it on the social media platforms (that's if you want new people coming in!). 

 

Thank youuu :)

 

Twitter: @TeamOverdosed

Facebook: OD Facebook Page

Diablo 3 Ladder starts back up again tomorrow with Season 12. Start time is 5pm PST for North America server. That's 6pm Mountain, 7pm Central, 8pm Eastern, 4pm Alaskan, 3pm Hawaiian. For those in other timezones, please convert accordingly.

 

OD Community Meeting this Sunday at I believe 8pm CST. Badboi is supplying the Beer in honor of someone's BDay.

 

Diablo 2 Ladder reset is fast approaching. Please drop by OD Forum to form groups and plans for the early hours of the Ladder reset.

 

Starcraft 2 is now Free to Play. Please see http://forum.overdosed.net/topic/66249-starcraft-2-f2p/ for more details.

 

Can't think of anything else to broadcast.

Edited by DarkHelmet
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a quick bump to this! 

 

I know that there are a lot of upcoming stuff happening with games as the holidays are fast approaching. If you want anything announced on social media, please provide it below!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can mention the Drunken Rocket League night happening on the 29th if you like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

D2 reset Today! @ 5pm. Servers are estimated to be down 10-15 minutes while Ladder is wiped cleaned and everyone is transferred to Non-Ladder. If you don’t have a team, be advised to hit up D2 Board and or Teamspeak prior to the servers going down if you wish to join a Team. Good luck to everyone, especially Hardcore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Terra said:

You can mention the Drunken Rocket League night happening on the 29th if you like.

I'll mention this!

 

4 hours ago, DarkHelmet said:

D2 reset Today! @ 5pm. Servers are estimated to be down 10-15 minutes while Ladder is wiped cleaned and everyone is transferred to Non-Ladder. If you don’t have a team, be advised to hit up D2 Board and or Teamspeak prior to the servers going down if you wish to join a Team. Good luck to everyone, especially Hardcore.

5pm which time zone?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

I'll mention this!

 

5pm which time zone?!

Pacific ;) Blizzard is always on Pacific since they're based in Southern CA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DarkHelmet said:

Pacific ;) Blizzard is always on Pacific since they're based in Southern CA.

I wouldn't know lol, posted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

I wouldn't know lol, posted

;) Well now you know(ugh NBC Universal is soooo going to sue my ass on Copyright infringement). :poo:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this