MelodicRose(OD)

Revival of Social Media!

Hellur folks!

We haven't really put a whole lot of love into the various OD social media pages in a bit of time.. I've recently gained access to the Twitter and Facebook pages so we can start getting our name around again outside of the games that we play. If you guys have any events coming up or anything that would attract players to OD, feel free to comment below with the details and I'd love to share it on the social media platforms (that's if you want new people coming in!). 

Thank youuu :)

Twitter: @TeamOverdosed

Facebook: OD Facebook Page

30 minutes ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

Hellur folks!

We haven't really put a whole lot of love into the various OD social media pages in a bit of time.. I've recently gained access to the Twitter and Facebook pages so we can start getting our name around again outside of the games that we play. If you guys have any events coming up or anything that would attract players to OD, feel free to comment below with the details and I'd love to share it on the social media platforms (that's if you want new people coming in!). 

Thank youuu :)

Twitter: @TeamOverdosed

Facebook: OD Facebook Page

Diablo 3 Ladder starts back up again tomorrow with Season 12. Start time is 5pm PST for North America server. That's 6pm Mountain, 7pm Central, 8pm Eastern, 4pm Alaskan, 3pm Hawaiian. For those in other timezones, please convert accordingly.

OD Community Meeting this Sunday at I believe 8pm CST. Badboi is supplying the Beer in honor of someone's BDay.

Diablo 2 Ladder reset is fast approaching. Please drop by OD Forum to form groups and plans for the early hours of the Ladder reset.

Starcraft 2 is now Free to Play. Please see http://forum.overdosed.net/topic/66249-starcraft-2-f2p/ for more details.

Can't think of anything else to broadcast.

Edited by DarkHelmet
  • Like 1

Just a quick bump to this! 

I know that there are a lot of upcoming stuff happening with games as the holidays are fast approaching. If you want anything announced on social media, please provide it below!

You can mention the Drunken Rocket League night happening on the 29th if you like.

D2 reset Today! @ 5pm. Servers are estimated to be down 10-15 minutes while Ladder is wiped cleaned and everyone is transferred to Non-Ladder. If you don’t have a team, be advised to hit up D2 Board and or Teamspeak prior to the servers going down if you wish to join a Team. Good luck to everyone, especially Hardcore.

12 hours ago, Terra said:

You can mention the Drunken Rocket League night happening on the 29th if you like.

I'll mention this!

4 hours ago, DarkHelmet said:

D2 reset Today! @ 5pm. Servers are estimated to be down 10-15 minutes while Ladder is wiped cleaned and everyone is transferred to Non-Ladder. If you don’t have a team, be advised to hit up D2 Board and or Teamspeak prior to the servers going down if you wish to join a Team. Good luck to everyone, especially Hardcore.

5pm which time zone?!

2 hours ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

I'll mention this!

5pm which time zone?!

Pacific ;) Blizzard is always on Pacific since they're based in Southern CA.

Just now, DarkHelmet said:

Pacific ;) Blizzard is always on Pacific since they're based in Southern CA.

I wouldn't know lol, posted

8 minutes ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

I wouldn't know lol, posted

;) Well now you know(ugh NBC Universal is soooo going to sue my ass on Copyright infringement). :poo:

Posted (edited)

Just a quick little bump, I'm going to tag the leaders of division so you can get this out to your event leaders. I'd like to get this show on the road. We're in the age of social media and it'd be great for us to get our name out there on social media so please share anything you guys are doing!

@Hellbazer(OD) (Destiny 2)

@Sassy (Diablo 2)

@PoPs(OD) (Diablo 2)

@DBZ(OD) (Diablo 2)

@TypeReaL(OD) (Diablo 3)

@Tex46(OD) (Diablo 3)

@Raged(OD) (Diablo 3)

@Washu(OD) (FFXIV)

@KiraMiamoto(OD) (FFXIV)

@Xayj(OD) (HOTS)

@SnipeDragon(OD) (HOTS)

@Badboi(OD) (OW)

@Ghost(OD) (OW)

@Criaric(OD) (OW)

@Dabomb(OD) (OW)

@CompFreak(OD) (SWTOR)

@Gino(OD) (SWTOR)

@Lojac(OD) (WoW)

@Triny(OD) (WoW)
@Sarnith (WoW)

@Terra

@Aerineth(OD)

I tag you all so you are aware. The topics of social media were also mentioned during the Community Meeting tonight. If I am missing a leader, it's because I'm not finding them on forums and this is the leader list we have. 

Edited by MelodicRose(OD)

I also stream SC2, Minecraft, D2, D3, and other games.  I do not only stream WoW.  I also cast semi - pro games for Civilization VI  @MelodicRose(OD)

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, CompFreak(OD) said:

@MelodicRose(OD) I am the division lead for SWTOR, not OW (slight difference :poo:).... That said, I am also one of the admins of our OD Swtor Facebook page

I was tired, I apparently thought everyone was in OW.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I may be moving here soon because of my job to a place that has way better internet, if i do I plan on starting to stream playing FFXIV and do my best to help promote OD to everyone I can attract to my channel.

Edited by KiraMiamoto(OD)

38 minutes ago, KiraMiamoto(OD) said:

I may be moving here soon because of my job to a place that has way better internet, if i do I plan on starting to stream playing FFXIV and do my best to help promote OD to everyone I can attract to my channel.

When you're ready to get your channel started link up with me -  I have some links and other things we can work on to help kick start your channel growth if you're interested.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Sarnith said:

When you're ready to get your channel started link up with me -  I have some links and other things we can work on to help kick start your channel growth if you're interested.

That's awesome!  Thank you @Sarnith I will definitely need some help to begin with XD

Edited by KiraMiamoto(OD)
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

Just a quick little bump, I'm going to tag the leaders of division so you can get this out to your event leaders. I'd like to get this show on the road. We're in the age of social media and it'd be great for us to get our name out there on social media so please share anything you guys are doing!

@Hellbazer(OD) (Destiny 2)

@Sassy (Diablo 2)

@PoPs(OD) (Diablo 2)

@DBZ(OD) (Diablo 2)

@TypeReaL(OD) (Diablo 3)

@Tex46(OD) (Diablo 3)

@Raged(OD) (Diablo 3)

@Washu(OD) (FFXIV)

@KiraMiamoto(OD) (FFXIV)

@Xayj(OD) (HOTS)

@SnipeDragon(OD) (HOTS)

@Badboi(OD) (OW)

@Ghost(OD) (OW)

@Criaric(OD) (OW)

@Dabomb(OD) (OW)

@CompFreak(OD) (SWTOR)

@Gino(OD) (SWTOR)

@Lojac(OD) (WoW)

@Triny(OD) (WoW)
@Sarnith (WoW)

@Terra

@Aerineth(OD)

I tag you all so you are aware. The topics of social media were also mentioned during the Community Meeting tonight. If I am missing a leader, it's because I'm not finding them on forums and this is the leader list we have. 

im already in few groups on facebook they know about od plus we got few recruits from there :)