Sign in to follow this  
MelodicRose(OD)

Events: What Do You Want to See?

Event Details  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What day would work best for you?

7 posts in this topic

Heya guys!

We've been doing extremely well with recruiting in game so I've been thinking it's about time to start running group events! I'm curious to see what time and day would work for everyone and what events you'd like to see! If you have any suggestions regarding what we should do, feel free to comment below. If it requires a quest to unlock, please try to let us know what pre-requisites we need to do it so we can all be prepared by the day of the event. If you could also write when you prefer events to be run (regarding actual times), please provide that too! I'd like to get as many people involved as possible.

I'm unsure how @Washu(OD) ran his events, but if you're wanting to participate, I'd strongly suggest trying to be able to be in Teamspeak when we're doing the events. Being able to vocally explain things is alot easier than typing it out before the events and this will help us get more acquainted with each other :) We don't bite.. much..

Edited by MelodicRose(OD)

For weekend events I would love to see The Binding Coil of Bahamut.  Requires lvl 50 and Praetorium completion.

I'm up for any event, and I can make any day as long as I know about it in advance.

With the implementation of the FFXIV OD Facebook page, I've created a poll on there to see if there's interest for a series of group Palace of the Dead runs for this Saturday, Nov. 18th! Feel free to check it out and join the group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/OverdosedFFXIV/permalink/1974625442755325/

Anyone who has any suggestions for a future event, please post them here or on the Facebook page. We will begin hosting our events on a regular basis starting ASAP. Stay tuned for types of events!

I believe I speak for me and @DarkHelmet when I say we will gladly arrange and hold the first annual Overdosed red Panda hunt

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TypeReaL(OD) said:

I believe I speak for me and @DarkHelmet when I say we will gladly arrange and hold the first annual Overdosed red Panda hunt

+1!!!!!