Sign in to follow this  
DarkHelmet

Price check help

Seeing as I don’t have a JSP account(and I never will. Stubborn Spaceball) I was wondering what the following would cost to acquire:

2 Um runes or 2 15/15 Jewels

2 Zod runes

5 Lem runes

5 Ko runes

Set of Death Runes(El, Hel, Vex, Ort, Gul)

2 socket CoA(Ideally with 25+ Resistance)

Ethereal Guardian Angel(Ideally with 200% ED)

Ethereal HoZ(Ideally with 200% ED)

String of Ears(Ideally with 180% ED)

War Travs(Ideally with 190% ED, don’t care on MF)

Ravenfrost(Ideally with 20 Dex)

Wisp Projector(Ideally with 20% Absorb)

Mara’s(Ideally with 25+ Resistance)

PTorch(Ideally 20/20)

Anni(Ideally 20/20/x XP don’t matter)

CTA(Ideally 6 BO but I don’t care too much)

Merc Fort(or a decent Merc Armor), Merc Andy Helm(with Ral)

*Ethereal 5 socket Berserker Axe: Rare I know but figure I’d throw it out there. I have an Ettin base as a back up*

Everything above is for a build that I’ve been meaning to finish but I’ve been slow to get around to completing. Some of above I might be able to find on my own but figure I’d post it in the event anyone wants to lend a hand. What I’d like to know is what it’s going to cost to finish. I’m estimating 10 High runes but considering Ladder is going into its final stretch, odds are prices might plummet as people prep for the reset.

this late into ladder it should be fairly cheap. are u wanting prices in FG?

4 hours ago, DBZ(OD) said:

this late into ladder it should be fairly cheap. are u wanting prices in FG?

I suppose FG would work, although it won’t do me much good seeing as I don’t have JSP. Yet despite not having it, it might give me an idea as to how expensive it is. If I had to take a gander/guess, I’d wager it costing roughly 1400 FG for everything above(and that’s getting ideal stuff). If we’re talking actual hard trading currency, probably 5-10 High runes. CoA, GA and HoZ are the costly ones. Figure 1-2 HR on CoA, 1-2 for GA(plus the Zod), 1-2 for HoZ(plus he Zod) and a HR for a decent Mara’s. Rest will take 5 HR’s or so.

cost? are you asking what the hr value of all you listed is?

Use jsp ffs

:)

1 hour ago, Spanks(OD) said:

cost? are you asking what the hr value of all you listed is?

Use jsp ffs

:)

Never!! Clearly you don’t know me very well :p When I draw a line in the sand, I rarely budge from it due to my stubborn Irish pride(can throw Scottish heritage into it too while I’m at it... then there’s the cold hearted British lineage and my Polish bloodline too).

800-1000fg for what you have listed unless you find good deals.

roughly 40-50 hrs.

most of your expense comes from needing the higher quality version of these items.

for me, I don't see a difference between in game trading for high runes and trading on jsp for fg. If you don't want an advantage on the next ladder by starting it with wealth just start with a value of 0.0 fg each season.

Yea, annis have been crazy priced since blizz patched...they go for 250fg unid, like 800-1000 or more for a perf one....

4 hours ago, Cogswell(OD) said:

Yea, annis have been crazy priced since blizz patched...they go for 250fg unid, like 800-1000 or more for a perf one....

Been looking at what people are asking on JSP and its just nuts. Figure I should post an update for those looking to help me finish this build(I should take some time from D3 and try and finish him before Ladder resets lol). Here's what I have left to get:

2 Socket CoA(ideally with 25+ Resistance roll). I have 2 x 15/15 Jewels for it

Ethereal Guardian Angel(ideally with 200% ED). I have a non-ethereal equipped and I'll need a Zod for an Ethereal one if it doesn't have one socketed.

Ethereal HoZ(ideally with 200% ED). I have a Tiamat Shield as a temporary right now but like with GA I'll need a Zod if it doesn't have one socketed.

Mara's Amulet(ideally with 25+ Resistance).

Anni(ideally with 20/20/x <- XP roll I don't care. Resistance roll should be higher than 15).

PTorch(Ideally 20/20 but Resistance roll should be higher than 15). I own a 10/10 right now simply because its better than nothing.

Everything else on my list, including an Ethereal Death Zerker and Lem and Ko runes for upgrading my Armor to Elite, I have equipped. Even my Merc is yielding good Mana Regeneration through its Insight and can kill if need be. Avenger itself can kill with the Death but its Defenses and Resistances are lacking.