Sign in to follow this  
Townkill(OD)

Returning from IA

12 posts in this topic

So I wanted to give everybody a heads up I have returned after 61 days incarcerated. Currently on bail, however my probation revocation has been completed. Eventually I'll serve another 72 or so days in prison, however I'll have notice and most duly be able to inform you all of such(ideally) when that occurs.

I decided to drive my car illegally with no license and under the influence of 126 ng/ml of methamphetamine. I am sorry for the surprise disappearance even for me as the sway bar end link gave out thus rolling my vehicle twice in a controlled wreck manner. Any questions, concerns, warnings, scolding, or celebrations of my still being alive to pay taxes is much welcome and probably warranted. Truth be told I left one cell and returned to a bigger one, but at least with you lovely folks. I mean seriously, since when is not cleaning your own toilet, 3 meals cooked for you with no dishes, and religious daily Jerry Springer ever been considered anything but a vacation I'll probably never know. Good to see you all, I've missed a many of you.

PS: Ironic but sweet timing for that new IA rule imo.

Edited by Townkill(OD)
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Townkill(OD) said:

So I wanted to give everybody a heads up I have returned after 61 days incarcerated. Currently on bail, however my probation revocation has been completed. Eventually I'll serve another 72 or so days in prison, however I'll have notice and most duly be able to inform you all of such(ideally) when that occurs.

I decided to drive my car illegally with no license and under the influence of 126 ng/ml of methamphetamine. I am sorry for the surprise disappearance even for me as the sway bar end link gave out thus rolling my vehicle twice in a controlled wreck manner. Any questions, concerns, warnings, scolding, or celebrations of my still being alive to pay taxes is much welcome and probably warranted. Truth be told I left one cell and returned to a bigger one, but at least with you lovely folks. I mean seriously, since when is not cleaning your own toilet, 3 meals cooked for you with no dishes, and religious daily Jerry Springer ever been considered anything but a vacation I'll probably never know. Good to see you all, I've missed a many of you.

PS: Ironic but sweet timing for that new IA rule imo.

While I’m glad you’re alive, may I ask WTF were you thinking!? I mean I expect this from Typereal(hence don’t give him any ideas) but from you? SMH... although I find it odd that they’d let you out if you still have time to serve.

I'm on bail. What I was thinking was to go to the campsite my family had gotten to fish the weekend away after hard work. If you lookup what a standard dipstick test for meth is, I was well below the 1000 ng/ml cutoff. Had I only had to pee in a cup, I was more then clean. From my blood levels, you should then be reasonably able to deduce my level of sobriety, however all drug intoxication is illegal while driving, even pot.

In a perfect world, my father whose idea it was to go camping, could of stayed 2 hours later at work and took me with once I was off. I wont say he encouraged me to drive that day, however he surely didn't mention for me to take a taxi either.

*sigh*

Well you've probably already been through a lot, so no point in chastising you for something you've undoubtedly already told yourself plenty of times over. I trust the experience has left you a little wiser for the future?

one question.. or statement.. 

i drove my truck with a broken link arm on my sway bar for months (due to offroading), so my question is how was ur car uncontrollable w/urs disconnected?  or was it just the meth?

How? Not quite sure. I was told that week it "probably" needed replaced by my father. I was not told the consequences of a break of it, and was ignorant enough to not look into it much. Lets just say, should there have been no drugs in my system, it still would of snapped at some point. The turn I took was a full 90 at about 25 mph. Continuing down hill when I hit about 38-40 mph I realized I would have to break regardless of the after effects(though knowing full well what the outcome would be).

Yes Terra, thanks. For instance I do know now to stop trusting my sisters mothers new husband who is 3 years older then me to work on my car, and my father. As career mechanic's who wrench things, they traditionally have the worst kept cars. Who wants to wrench more stuff after wrenching 10 hours a day. I alike it to how I learned to stop double cupping as a kid. My parents just would pick up my two cups, whilst their boyfriends and girlfriends taught me how to actually be a person since I also lived with them from day to day. Otherwise I could of got as dusty as my parents let the pictures get on the wall, before asking me to "dust" for them. >;)

Welcome back glad your alive #DARE to say no to drugs. 

It is good to see you survived the ordeal, for sure. OD just hasn't been the same without you around.

9 minutes ago, R.agnarok(OD) said:

Glad to see you back, let's play some dota =p.

No no no, ffxiv rag.. don't lose sight here...

And glad to see you're okay, TK.. I hope you've learned from these actions.. and looking forward to actually speaking to you

I would recommend maybe not doing meth anymore.

• Upvote 1