GamerGoth(OD)

Still around just busy

2 posts in this topic

I just wanted to inform everyone that I'm still around I've just been very busy. I still log onto the site every day I just haven't been active in game or teamspeak lately. 

I just have a lot going on right now and I initially joined Clan OD as an escape and a side hobby to meet other gamers to game with. Most of you know I have a 1 year old and another due in February. With that being said I've been working a lot more to save money and prepare. 

Within the next few months before the baby is due we need to be able to get another place. We also need to be financially ready for another baby because that means more clothes, formula, and diapers. Meanwhile there are still other bills that have to be paid and I was recently informed after relocating from FL to GA my car insurance will be increasing by $75 a month. 

I still need to register my vehicle in the state of GA and apply for a GA tag and my brakes need replacing which all together is gonna cost me about $800 and has to be done within the next 2 months before my current insurance plan expires. 

I really enjoy Clan OD and happy to be a part of the community. I will still be around and when able will remain active in game and teamspeak. 

With all this going on I've also still been having to take the time to get both my wife and daughter to their doctor appointments since my wife doesn't drive. Had to go down and get a new GA license, cancel FL benefits, and go down and apply for GA benefits for my wife such as WIC and Medicaid. For those of you who have ever had to do all of this you know how frustrating and time consuming it can be.