Sign in to follow this  
Terakahn

3 Best Games?

What are the 3 best games you've played this year and why?

I'm always curious to hear why people like the things they do. And given my breadth of genre interest, always looking for new things I don't have enough time to play =)

Starcraft 2, Diablo 3 and Civ 5. Not new by any stretch but they're still good :P. I intend to try Civ 6 at some point but not until I get a new computer <_<

Rocket League, Divinity Original Sin 2, and.. probably Age of Wonders III takes the next spot in terms of how much time I've spent playing them. Final Fantasy Online is pretty fun too.

Didn't had a chance to play new release so far from 2017 but looking forward for AC origins, CoD WW2 and NFS payback :).  AC origins because I'm a fan of AC series. CoD WW2 because CoD always had a great single player story. NFS payback because still trying to find that good NFS that is as good as NFS underground 2 was.

23 hours ago, Terra said:

Rocket League, Divinity Original Sin 2, and.. probably Age of Wonders III takes the next spot in terms of how much time I've spent playing them. Final Fantasy Online is pretty fun too.

Literally everyone I know who's played it keeps raving about Divinity. Is it actually that good?

God I really hope AC Origins is good. That series needs a good game. It's rare that I find someone to say they like CoD for their single player though. Interesting.

Did you not like NFS Most Wanted? (The old one)

21 hours ago, Terakahn said:

Literally everyone I know who's played it keeps raving about Divinity. Is it actually that good?

If you like turn-based RPG's then yeah, it's among the best there is. Aerineth, Altros, Remsen and myself had a pretty dedicated group for Original Sin 1, and we've played a lot of Original Sin 2 with Xayj and Melrak as well.

Emily Wants to play(better in VR ) ,Breath Of the wild ,and hmm Super punch out (oh snes mini <3)

On 10/16/2017 at 10:32 PM, Terakahn said:

God I really hope AC Origins is good. That series needs a good game. It's rare that I find someone to say they like CoD for their single player though. Interesting.

Did you not like NFS Most Wanted? (The old one)

Well I'm more of a Battlefield series fan but only when it comes to multiplayer mode (BF always had best multiplayer play) CoD lack in MP but the SP is awesome.

NFSMW was fine but after underground 2 the serie went down hill after each game (specially pro street..)

1 hour ago, JIraiya(OD) said:

Well I'm more of a Battlefield series fan but only when it comes to multiplayer mode (BF always had best multiplayer play) CoD lack in MP but the SP is awesome.

NFSMW was fine but after underground 2 the serie went down hill after each game (specially pro street..)

pro street was FUCKIN awesome hahaha I broke that 1/4 drag system with a supra