Sign in to follow this  
Shedou

Shedou's Intro

16 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

I've seen some familiar names floating around so I thought I'd introduce myself. If you were around B.Net West at all, you might know me from IA- as Shedou, ShedouX, Chaos, and possibly more versions I've already forgotten. It hit me right in the nostalgiafeels to see this board/community, so I thought I'd register and say hi.

I mostly play Overwatch and WoW these days, but I'm currently looking for a replacement game.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Shedou said:

Hi everyone!

I've seen some familiar names floating around so I thought I'd introduce myself. If you were around B.Net West at all, you might know me from IA- as Shedou, ShedouX, Chaos, and possibly more versions I've already forgotten. It hit me right in the nostalgiafeels to see this board/community, so I thought I'd register and say hi.

I mostly play Overwatch and WoW these days, but I'm currently looking for a replacement game.

Hey Shedou, welcome!! As for a replacement, how about Final Fantasy XIV? Got a little group going there that would be glad to have you :)

Welcome to OD!

We have many games to offer if you are bored of your current ones, we also have a WoW division that raids if you are interested :D

• Like 1

Welcome to OD! Besides WoW and FFIX, we host divisions in several other games.

The full list of divisions is: Overwatch, Diablo 2, Diablo 3, SWTOR, WoW, FFIX, HotS, League of Legends, Starcraft 2, Destiny 2, and CS:GO.

We also have squads for games such as : Path of Exile, Black Desert Online, Rocket League, GTA:V, Smite, Player Unknown Battle Grounds (PUBG), and Guild Wars 2. There might be a possible Battlefield Squad soon as well! 

But either way, some people come and join divisions, others join and start divisions. Maybe you'll like the community, find a game that interests you, and possibly start a squad and turn it into a division. Or just join for the banter, there's plenty of that as well. Hope to see you around!

• Like 1

The congregation of former IA members really seems to be taking off lately.

5 hours ago, DarkHelmet said:

Hey Shedou, welcome!! As for a replacement, how about Final Fantasy XIV? Got a little group going there that would be glad to have you :)

Thanks! I really enjoyed FFXIV when I played it. What server is everyone on? Maybe I'll swing in and see what's changed.

10 minutes ago, Terra said:

OD casually came up in conversation a few nights ago with a relative. I've been seeing a lot of familiar faces, so I thought I'd register. If nothing else, it's a bit of nostalgia.

31 minutes ago, Shedou said:

Thanks! I really enjoyed FFXIV when I played it. What server is everyone on? Maybe I'll swing in and see what's changed.

OD casually came up in conversation a few nights ago with a relative. I've been seeing a lot of familiar faces, so I thought I'd register. If nothing else, it's a bit of nostalgia.

Where shall we go? <- You can find a poll here that was taken to determine which server to start on and if memory serves, it was Jenova. As for the nostalgia factor, yeah OD has quite a bit of it when you consider it has the old school DSL that IA and most(if not all) clans used back then.

welcome!

Glad to see you made your way here! (I'm the relative :O). Although he's being modest, Shedou showed me the ropes and was the core influence for my start in clanning. He would be a total asset to OD.

You should join a division. I KNOW you play some of the games we have divisions for!! :)

On 10/15/2017 at 7:07 PM, Terra said:

Who else was there besides me? ; )

Some say I'm quite the trendsetter.

On 10/17/2017 at 7:52 PM, Spanks(OD) said:

Glad to see you made your way here! (I'm the relative :O). Although he's being modest, Shedou showed me the ropes and was the core influence for my start in clanning. He would be a total asset to OD.

You should join a division. I KNOW you play some of the games we have divisions for!! :)

I didn't recognize this tag for a minute. Ha!

I'll definitely be checking out some of the divisions.

I came for the introduction and the drama... and I'm all out of introductions.

Welcome!

On October 18, 2017 at 11:04 PM, Shedou said:

I didn't recognize this tag for a minute. Ha!

I'll definitely be checking out some of the divisions.

@Shedou aaaaaand?? ;)

And he was never seen again.

Or maybe he'll be just like AOL, show up for one day every 3 months. Never around, but never really just going away either.