Sign in to follow this  
Tyr4el

Savage Raiding Interest (Weekday)?

Is anyone here interested in Savage raiding (for when they get there)?  I'd be interested in getting people together who can play during the week

I'm interested in this as well, just depends if my times match yours :P

20 hours ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

I'm interested in this as well, just depends if my times match yours :P

For sure.  I was thinking either Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday around 1:00 PM EST.  I can get about 3 hours in each day if we start around that time.  And I'm not super serious about it so starting a little later isn't a big deal.  I think if you have even 2 hours a day you should be able to clear the lower levels pretty quickly.  O1S and O2S I don't think are TOO difficult.

1 minute ago, Tyr4el said:

For sure.  I was thinking either Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday around 1:00 PM EST.  I can get about 3 hours in each day if we start around that time.  And I'm not super serious about it so starting a little later isn't a big deal.  I think if you have even 2 hours a day you should be able to clear the lower levels pretty quickly.  O1S and O2S I don't think are TOO difficult.

Only day I could day that on would be Tuesday then as I have class til 3 on Monday/Wednesday. Let's see what the others are doing and if they're interested (@thorny)

3 minutes ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

Only day I could day that on would be Tuesday then as I have class til 3 on Monday/Wednesday. Let's see what the others are doing and if they're interested (@thorny)

Totally fine.  There's the FFXIVRecruitment Discord as well so if there isn't enough interest here for the moment, we can always grab others who are available from there.  Also, best thing about FFXIV is there's tons of way to get the best gear.  Raiding being just one of them.

I'm also going to be starting to run Omega Normal during the week because the lockout was lifted with 4.1.  So I'll be doing that starting Monday for anyone who wants to join.

Edited by Tyr4el