wake_n_bake(OD)

Overdosed Gaming T-shirt

B8W4m0o.jpg
I made these up a few days ago, I've had a little feedback but not much, mainly that D2 should be at the top xD and "booo league of legends" 

They're 20 dollars over at kottin-products.myshopify.com/products/overdosed-gaming

I'm also willing to put these on hoodies, alter them to be specific towards a certain game, and even add your OD account name to the shirt or w/e it is

If clothing isnt something you'd want, I can put this design or an altered version on a poster or a framed photo, or even a towel

Let me know what you think and if you want to order one ^.^

ALSO interested in any designs you guys have that you'd like to see on a shirt or something. If you want me to make something, or you already have something made up then you can just send it to me. 

Thanks OD :D <3

PGMLb4o.jpg
Heres the Enigma shit I made too xD

Edited by wake_n_bake(OD)

imo u should print overdosed across the back. id def b lookin into a hoodie or shirt 4sure

acc name would b cool too.

Edited by Froggie420(OD)

for some reason when i have the single logo for overdosed gaming, and nothing else around it, it like shrinks it

its some kind of issue with the print site i use, maybe overdosed on the back along with the account name of whoever

We're doing some shirts. They should be ready this week or next. Aiming for Friday. Hard to say because workflow is weird, but yeah.

Kudos to @TypeReaL(OD) for bringing this up but I have some bad news for you. If you happen to look at this link: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/legal-faq.html you will find a little question that should concern you.

Can I make and sell my own products (T-shirts, card games, models/figures, etc.) based on a Blizzard universe?

No. Blizzard Entertainment® does not enter into licensing agreements with individuals. To ensure the quality of all Blizzard products, all of our merchandise is created under a licensing agreement and all prospective licensees are thoroughly reviewed by Blizzard Entertainment before a license is granted.

In other words, ANYTHING BLIZZARD RELATED HAS TO GO. If it involves just our clan and our logo for example, you're good but the Enigma shirt and anything involving the Blizzard games, those infringe on their IP rights. AKA: Copyright Infringement!!

13 hours ago, DarkHelmet said:

Kudos to @TypeReaL(OD) for bringing this up but I have some bad news for you. If you happen to look at this link: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/legal-faq.html you will find a little question that should concern you.

In other words, ANYTHING BLIZZARD RELATED HAS TO GO. If it involves just our clan and our logo for example, you're good but the Enigma shirt and anything involving the Blizzard games, those infringe on their IP rights. AKA: Copyright Infringement!!

This is why I have been taking a long time to do anything with designing a sweatshirt, it's easy to incorporate the OD logo, and our name, but things relevant to our games are going to be hard without being liable to be sued.

I mean, it'd be cool if we all just walked around in OD merch with a cool OD logo and our names. We don't necessarily require the game

3 hours ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

I mean, it'd be cool if we all just walked around in OD merch with a cool OD logo and our names. We don't necessarily require the game

Like this one? 983fc53d7f746dab69a134bb2831d99e.png

9 minutes ago, Collin(OD) said:

Dude thats a badass T I want one.

45 minutes ago, Dabomb(OD) said:

Dude thats a badass T I want one.

Take my money! 

56 minutes ago, Collin(OD) said:

Yeah sadly Darkhelmet is right in this case, wake_n_bake. We like having OD T-Shirts, but we would be heartbroken if you ended up in trouble for selling T-Shirts depicting blizzard or other company imagery on there. And you'll definitely get in trouble eventually if you keep selling those kinds of shirts. You'll have to change them up to be OD-specific.

How do I get one with my acc name under it?