Sign in to follow this  
Washu(OD)

Primary Playtime

So what is everyone's primary playtime availability?  For myself it's Weekends (anytime) and Weekdays A.M.
I'm interested to know so I can see about suggesting AM player events if anyone is interested, and also to suggest events to Melodic Rose for weekends.

I am available Monday - Wednesday afternoon around 6 Central. Thursday and Friday are maybe's for me. Saturday and Sunday is all day

On Monday/Wednesday, you can typically find me online after 5 eastern, depending on homework. Tuesday/Thursdays are typically after 12pm eastern..

I have no class on Friday or the weekends, so I can be around in the daytime hours for long periods of time :) *This will all change in the spring semester..*

Just about anytime on Weekdays P.M. (School is a thing so.... not always 100%) Weekends: Anytime really, but life is a thing (All in Central)

Evenings to late nights on pretty much every day, possibly earlier on Tuesday and Wednesday, or on any days where work is slower, though that doesn't seem to happen too often lately.

I am available most days of the week from 5 cst to 9 cst and all day on the weekends. Fridays i will be up past 9pm unless i have to work the next day. and every other Friday will use the weekend scheduled.

I'm on normally Monday-Wednesday 9 am - 4 pm (EST), Thursday 8 am-11 am and Friday depends on my work shift but is usually 7:30 am - 11 am

Of course all of this depends on what homework and studying I have to do though. 

Im really looking for more people to play with during my play times. This FC seems awesome and the people are great so far. I'll help with recruiting if it brings in more friends to play with lol

-Naokage Kanshi

Edited by Tyr4el

1 minute ago, Tyr4el said:

I'm on normally Monday-Wednesday 9 am - 4 pm (EST), Thursday 8 am-11 am and Friday depends on my work shift but is usually 7:30 am - 11 am

Of course all of this depends on what homework and studying I have to do though. 

Im really looking for more people to play with during my play times. This FC seems awesome and the people are great so far. I'll help with recruiting if it brings in more friends to play with lol

-Naokage Kanshi

OD has a long standing reputation of being a great place to be. Also have to give props to Rose for getting the ball rolling.

Just now, DarkHelmet said:

OD has a long standing reputation of being a great place to be. Also have to give props to Rose for getting the ball rolling.

I come from a large gaming community called Warrior Nation. Leadership became awful and the sections collapsed very quickly so I'm hoping it's better here (not saying it isn't, just had bad experiences). But when it was working well, it was a great community to be a part of.