Sign in to follow this  
Abeloth(Od)

Let's get something straight Sassy

5 posts in this topic

While I am thankful you "reminded" me about the DSL on the official website, do not go flaunting your rank at me when I simply stated to you in response that I remedied the issue.

I am here to game and be a part of a good group of people, I am not here however to be power tripped on by some long standing member that seem's to have some kind of power tripping e-peen over a simple acknowledgement in compliance.

Its important to have these conversations, but its also important for them to be private. If you need to talk individually with a member, please use the messaging system up in the top right to have personal and private conversations with another member :D!

@Terra @Aerineth(OD) Requesting a lock on this thread

Edited by Azhriel(OD)

31 minutes ago, Azhriel(OD) said:

Its important to have these conversations, but its also important for them to be private. If you need to talk individually with a member, please use the messaging system up in the top right to have personal and private conversations with another member :D!

@Terra @Aerineth(OD) Requesting a lock on this thread

i think topics like these are a good thing it shows stuff you normally wouldn't see.  good bit of information to hold onto for the future incase its a constant

1 hour ago, Abeloth(Od) said:

While I am thankful you "reminded" me about the DSL on the official website, do not go flaunting your rank at me when I simply stated to you in response that I remedied the issue.

I am here to game and be a part of a good group of people, I am not here however to be power tripped on by some long standing member that seem's to have some kind of power tripping e-peen over a simple acknowledgement in compliance.

Julie, is one of the most chill members around granted even the best of us have bad days. IF anyone is power tripping over something its you coming all the way to the message boards to make a mountain out of a mole hill. The PM system on both forums,Website both work very well for Cases that need to have a private talk to the person you feel wronged you. I see this as fishing for sympathy and trust me lets get something straight when you Have done what Julie Has contributed to the clan you can Make statements like this Until that point please refrain from using the forums in malicious and attacking matter

• Like 1

Unfortunately I'm afraid I have to agree with Azhriel and TypeReal in this case. Private disputes should be handled directly with the person you have an issue with, airing it out in public will only risk making the problem worse not better.

Sassy is a reasonable person, I'm sure if you were offended by her demeanor then she will be quite open to talking it over with you.

• Like 2