Sign in to follow this  
TypeReaL(OD)

Uh well It has happened again

10 posts in this topic

well thanks to the awesome human body and repetitive motions, and the last 3 weeks of ptr grinding/ work have taken its toll, I can barley lift my mouse hand and its in searing pain whenever I try to make a quick movement. I am gonna slow down a bit guys im not leaving or gonna put in any less time to my duties just dont get all worried if im not actually in game for a few days. Tuesday we will know how bad it is as I am going to the doctor to figure it out. But yeah im gonna be more of an on looker for maybe a week or a bit more just to give my poor body a break non stop pizza rolling and gaming is a dangerous mixture.

just figured I would let you guys know as in case im not on no im not dead you can find me in ts

1 hour ago, TypeReaL(OD) said:

well thanks to the awesome human body and repetitive motions, and the last 3 weeks of ptr grinding/ work have taken its toll, I can barley lift my mouse hand and its in searing pain whenever I try to make a quick movement. I am gonna slow down a bit guys im not leaving or gonna put in any less time to my duties just dont get all worried if im not actually in game for a few days. Tuesday we will know how bad it is as I am going to the doctor to figure it out. But yeah im gonna be more of an on looker for maybe a week or a bit more just to give my poor body a break non stop pizza rolling and gaming is a dangerous mixture.

just figured I would let you guys know as in case im not on no im not dead you can find me in ts

Carpal tunnel man... why do you think they make jokes about people playing D3 basically breaking their fingers/hands with all the damn clicking/key pushing. D2 was never this strenuous on the body. Take some time off and join me in killing people in the Korpulu Sector.

18 minutes ago, DarkHelmet said:

Carpal tunnel man... why do you think they make jokes about people playing D3 basically breaking their fingers/hands with all the damn clicking/key pushing. D2 was never this strenuous on the body. Take some time off and join me in killing people in the Korpulu Sector.

im reinstalling it now some chill starcraft be nice tho im gonna limit myself to 2-3 hours instead of 8-10 LOL

8-10 hours seems a little excessive for any person on a game, Type.. *facewall*

Regardless, I hope the trip to the doctor isn't too devastating. Get some rest, this does not include downloading another game to play >.> I'm sure that'll definitely help with the pain (insert sarcasm)

11 hours ago, TypeReaL(OD) said:

past 3 days I'm sick aslo, no work complete bed rest.I feel better today back to work.

10 hours ago, DarkHelmet said:

Carpal tunnel man... why do you think they make jokes about people playing D3 basically breaking their fingers/hands with all the damn clicking/key pushing. 

You can do auto skill cast

if it was my left arm I would be set for auto cast but its my mouse arm, same arm I damaged as a kid playing baseball, there is a surgery they can do https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulnar_collateral_ligament_reconstruction

so if all else fails im getting tommy john for gaming LOL

Edited by TypeReaL(OD)

5 hours ago, TypeReaL(OD) said:

if it was my left arm I would be set for auto cast but its my mouse arm, same arm I damaged as a kid playing baseball, there is a surgery they can do https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulnar_collateral_ligament_reconstruction

so if all else fails im getting tommy john for gaming LOL

Tommy John surgery will make your strength much higher in that arm, so be careful with what you do. Baseball pitchers who've undergone Tommy John surgery have come out pitching up to 10 mph faster than before. The acceleration needed to go from 90 mph to 100 mph is exponentially greater than that of 30 to 40 mph. The power is definitely increased, so your strength may become slightly lopsided.

ill do whatever it takes to get back to gaming diablo haha, my poor arm is in okay shape today after teh cortisone shot

You better yet or still out? You going to make it for new season =D