• Afternoon 12 - 5 pm EST
    • Evening 6 - 11 pm EST
    • Early morning 12 - 7 am EST
    • All of the above
  2. 2. Do you use Teamspeak or Discord?

• Teamspeak
    • Discord
    • None

Hey everyone I would like an idea of when people play and if they use teamspeak or not. Take a second and please answer the questions. This will help with upcoming events and tournaments as well as group activities etc. Feel free to leave a comment below if you want. Thanks for your input. 

-Dabomb(OD)

i generally play in the evening, but if i get rained out I can b found at all times...

• Like 1

I usually play 4 or 430 est to about 11 est during the week and im on and off from 8 am to like midnight - 1 or 2 ish on the weekends depending on whats going on. 

• Like 1

Awesome thank you guys for your feedback a lot of people have participated in this poll so far. Hopefully more do as well so please encourage people to come vote so we can really get a good understanding of when people play. Thanks again!

I work nights as well. It is hard to find my peeps sometimes because i work from 12 in the afternoon till 10 at night. Also Thursdays and Fridays im off but Thursdays i do PT for the Army. So finding time and then finding the people there in turn is rather.... challenging at times.

• Like 1

Fire up the loud, and another round of shots.

• Like 1

I usually play in the night time, its 6:00 pm at the moment, and I play from now to like 3:00A.M. 

I do use teamspeak but lately my kids have been breaking my headsets, so i gotta figure that one out lol 

MY OD account is mainly for DUELING , OD-Brute, OD-BamBam, OD-powpow, OD-motion are my duelers and my pvm is OD-Lithium.... If you wanna get down either or pm me ace_ace(OD) :D

• Like 1

Im on when im home and can get on which i have no set schedule at all anymore

• Like 1

I play as much as i can and throughout the whole day. down to meet some new people on here too. My account is Cranky(OD) go ahead and hit me up whenever.

On 9/13/2017 at 8:14 AM, Sassy said:

What dont us BRIT'S count ?????

No taxation w/out representation, Down with the crown! Just kidding =) I'm on all the time, willing to assist, just see me in clan channel or message me: Cogswell(OD)

My play times are very sporadic, that and I'm Australian so i don't know what time fits my usual appearance

Im interested in starting D2 (Haven't played it since high school) and am wondering if everyone plays with mods or on the bnet 9.99 version?

4 minutes ago, horoxix(OD) said:

Im interested in starting D2 (Haven't played it since high school) and am wondering if everyone plays with mods or on the bnet 9.99 version?

we're all playing on closed bnet USEAST.

Legit no mods, servers hosted by blizz.

Season restarts first week of june ish~, feel free to join us before then so you can get the hang of things again so youll be good to go at reset :P

I'm on and off usually early and late PST times.  Once in a while I'll pop on during the day.  I'm usually on TS in the mornings, but my speaker is acting freaky so that is a hit or miss right now.

3 hours ago, Disco said:

we're all playing on closed bnet USEAST.

Legit no mods, servers hosted by blizz.

Season restarts first week of june ish~, feel free to join us before then so you can get the hang of things again so youll be good to go at reset :P

Okay great! How is it aging? I have been playing D3 for the past few years.

You'll dig it.

And there's still lots of people on so you'll always have people to play with, wether OD or pubs.

Jsp is solid too still. And there's usually 500 people browsing East ladder sc on reset for the first 2 months so you'll always have gear to find.

Thinking about making a return sometime soon. When is the nest reset any word?