Opal(OD)

IRL drama update

3 posts in this topic

I have had a lot of IRL drama going on that i have been sorting out and have been less active recently, dealing with a lot and have been having a hard time recruiting as I dont have the time to spend with them while working 75+ hours a week and trying to deal with lawyers and court drama. Just trying to be clear that im not inactive but have just been dealing with stuff. Any questions feel free to msg me.

Things happen and the things going on in your life will always come first. Its understandable that things will happen and people won't always be as active as "some" think they should. This shouldn't matter to you. Take care of whatever is going on in your life at the moment. You are still very active and easy to reach non the less. But most importantly I hope whatever is going on works its self out in the best case scenario friend. If there is anything that you need help with from myself ( besides recruiting on sc2 because i suck at sc2 ) then feel free to give me a shout out anytime. I appreciate you keeping us in the loop about your activity non the less.

We hope everything gets better fast for you Opal, but real life problems come first. As Shon had said, take care of yourself first and once everything is back to status quo, come on back. We're here for you through thick and thin. If you ever need to come on and de-stress or just to rant, you're always welcome to come and talk to me. Just come back when you're ready, we'll be hereĀ :beer: