Sign in to follow this  
TypeReaL(OD)

sorry raggypoo

though I use this account now previously On my original account which Id love to share with you http://overdosed.net/index.php?view=Members&profile=Vegeta(OD)

I believe that makes me the longest tenured member :P @R.agnarok(OD) suck it ! and if you wanna know the story of why I dont use that account well simply put before we had @Terra as our level headed female commander, we had Deanna and well we had a falling out and she perma nuked that account xD I dont think Ive ever told her the difference but oh well so ive been around since 02 got cha beat

I don't think it really counts when you were still disabled for about 9 of those 15 years.

yes it does :P i mean i may not have been active on the site but i was still around hell i think if i go back far enuf i can find pms from you when you was a general

Edited by TypeReaL(OD)

It wasn't that long ago that she was a general. She hasn't been a commander for even a year yet. haha but non the less that is pretty cool.

I remember voting on a few of rags promotions so he best remember the people who helped him conquer the world :P

Now now, if we want to show how young @Terra is I have photos of her being a weeee head officer. All crisp and clean. Looking like it was the first day of school, when it was the 240th. 

Oh wait this is about @TypeReaL(OD). What you don't realize is I was the member who recruited you. AND I was just espionaging for another clan. 

On 9/1/2017 at 10:13 AM, TypeReaL(OD) said:

though I use this account now previously On my original account which Id love to share with you http://overdosed.net/index.php?view=Members&profile=Vegeta(OD)

I believe that makes me the longest tenured member :P @R.agnarok(OD) suck it ! and if you wanna know the story of why I dont use that account well simply put before we had @Terra as our level headed female commander, we had Deanna and well we had a falling out and she perma nuked that account xD I dont think Ive ever told her the difference but oh well so ive been around since 02 got cha beat

Bruh, 2002 squad represent, I was recruited by Chobo in 02 as well. :P

4 hours ago, AOL said:

High five there are still some of us alive syphilis has yet to get us all 

On 9/5/2017 at 3:01 AM, AOL said:

Do you remember me AOL? 

Also Type, back then you had no skills. Medals that is...

Edited by SupremeJester