Froggie420(OD)

well i finally joined.

19 posts in this topic

hmm a little about me. 

i started diablo in 1996.. with d1. i purchased d2 on 2nd day of release and havent been able to kick the habit.

i created koa in 2004, it started out as a chaos clan, then as time went on bots took over for ppl and forced me to hunt for human games. thus bringing me into contact with clan od. i love the fact that 3rd parties are illegal!

this season i retired as koa's owner and joined od. im enjoying the game once again! 

i have made every type of chara u can think of as well as created my own styles. i prefer pvm but occasionally ull see me pvp.

im rocking this season with a nova sorc: OD-ThunderKunt

some other notes:

i live in ohio.

i work as a roofer.

i am a redneck.

i trap turtles as a side job(relocation/eating).

*feel free to ask me anything, d2, life, etc*

Edited by Froggie420(OD)

Welcome to OD! Glad you decided to make the leap :) If you need help getting a character up let me know. 

Welcome to OD.  Hope you enjoy your time here.  I know nothing about D2, but others do.  We can talk about redneck things and bitch about working in shitty places on a hot day.  

• Like 1

Welcome to clan OD! Hope you enjoy yourself!

Welcome Nick what a pleasure it was to recruit you after you running with us for sooooooooooooooooooo long and we become good friends that made it it more a pleasure to finally get you in OD :) 

• Like 1

Welcome to the OD family, nice to have you aboard !

Edited by SeriousWine(OD)

On 9/2/2017 at 6:11 PM, Terra said:

4841d3ee06c1de9ce962125951323d76fd963755

But...he's a frog...

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 8:01 AM, Froggie420(OD) said:

i created koa in 2004, it started out as a chaos clan, then as time went on bots took over for ppl and forced me to hunt for human games. thus bringing me into contact with clan od. i love the fact that 3rd parties are illegal!

Welcome to OD.Back in days I was baaling KOA chaos games(2008-2010).when I need some gold I was pked the bots lol(lazy to farm gold).I think steve is the only one human in KOA.

Its nice to see you in OD I need some run scripts if u have

On 9/13/2017 at 9:58 PM, Hari(OD) said:

Welcome to OD.Back in days I was baaling KOA chaos games(2008-2010).when I need some gold I was pked the bots lol(lazy to farm gold).I think steve is the only one human in KOA.

Its nice to see you in OD I need some run scripts if u have

i cant say ive ever had a steve for a member :/

Wait wait, what! Didn't I introduce you to OD from years back?? Think possibly via Forgot sites bame... mm but from forum gold site. Lol. Pretty sure is how we met :-P you use same name in your.. ah yes! D2jsp >.< xD

well Glad you joined!! Welcome, GL n remember to keep that DSL on check >.<!!

Welcome to OD glad to have you!

On 9/1/2017 at 5:01 AM, Froggie420(OD) said:

i started diablo in 1996.. with d1.

Month late but I have to ask. Bobafett's trainer or Lazy & Thong trainer? Ultimatebot or Stealthbot? Or were you one of those people who stayed true to being legit?

4 hours ago, Terra said:

Month late but I have to ask. Bobafett's trainer or Lazy & Thong trainer? Ultimatebot or Stealthbot? Or were you one of those people who stayed true to being legit?

i was a pkk in d1. i use bobafett and another one but i dont remember its name.

Me too. Being pk just seemed so crass and pointlessly rude, pkk seemed like a much more noble and challenging profession at the time.These days I didn't think anyone still remembered the name Bobafett (in relation to D1 that is) but back then he was huuge, everyone used his trainer.

boy that was a long time ago.. lol. used to sit at the kitchen table cuz of the dial up jack was near it.  then have to get offline so someone could use the phone...

bobafett reminds me of starwars ill never forget it.

Edited by Froggie420(OD)

Ahh Remember those days myself. >.<