TypeReaL(OD)

A suggestion for a new old event

Well, guys As most of you may not have had the pleasure of knowing ChoBo(OD) well one of Howard's favorite things was to get us all into a race wars in BW , so in Honor of our fallen commander Im thinking a weekly or maybe monthly Racewars night. For those unaware it is a simple process fill a lobby on the Hunters not the money map either and everyone picks random and as you find people the same race as you, you ally them and your opponents the same its a classic twist on a favorite of Howard. @Opal(OD) I guess its upto you to decide if you guys wanna do this

What a wonderful idea, I am getting remastered Friday so I will need time to learn how to play but will work on organizing this asap

BW race wars is a timeless classic. All participants go random and basically ally with players of the same race. All Terran on same team while all Zerg ally up. Same for Protoss and may the best team or split win lol. I haven't bothered with remaster since I'm not a fan of paying for a game I already own. Greedy mother fucking AV when they could make the remaster free and recoup the investment via advertising and tournament sponsorships.

Find me a game of Mini Town D and I might think about hopping on.

• Upvote 1

Id be in. I still got a ton of scbw maps, I know nothing of the remaster compatibility though. Even if not good right now, Im sure eventually we'll be able to use some.

10 hours ago, DarkHelmet said:

. Greedy mother fucking AV when they could make the remaster free and recoup the investment via advertising and tournament sponsorships.

I said the exact same thing in a tweet 3 days ago LOL fuck AV how many copies I bought of original sc and bw

I should have the remastered soon, I never played BW so it will have a learning curve for sure. Race wars could still be done in LoTV as well, I am going to be trying to get more people in the SC2 channel to join us but plan on the next few days seeing something about an event for ODSC.