Opal(OD)

Done it, Diamond again

After a 5 hour grind and playing vs 4 masters players i have finally hit diamond. I cant express how salty 3 masters players got when they lost to a plat player. I played one of the masters 3 times in a row and he left the 3rd time as I had beat him both of our other games played, he sent a msg, "What kind of troll makes a smurf and sandbags into plat 75 games." All I can say is that this shows that you can reach any rank with hard work and dedication. Wonder if I can get all 3 races to diamond, maybe I should just aim for masters next. Now just to help all of the others in the clan to climb up in ranks, I can do replay analysis if anyone would like for the games I played today. Keep in mind this quote from Dehaka all my Zerg brothers and sisters,

I do not need a wall, I will evolve armor. I do not need a weapon, I will evolve claws.  -Dehaka
The toolmakers might create something stronger than your armor and claws.  -Kerrigan
Their tools stay the same. I collect. I change. -Dehaka

GLHF,

Opal(OD)

Edited by Opal(OD)

Your Require more of those disgusting overlords- Artanis

• Upvote 1