LemonFox(OD)

Sorry for being out!

Yeah... sorry for not being on D2 or Teamspeak for 2+ weeks, kinda got a new job that has been wearing me out but sooo worth it with the paycheck. *laughs* I'll try and be around a bit more on the weekends though now that my body is used to the Groundskeeping.

• Upvote 1

I don't drink, so you're SoL there my friend. But even if I did, the pay isn't THAT good yet sadly LOL xP

I can't bring myself to forgive anyone who doesn't drink.

• Upvote 1

The one time I drank, I broke my cousins jaw, popped 3 teeth out, snapped his nose, and cracked his cheek bone all because he gave my girlfriends ass a slap... I'm a very bad Drunk and so I don't drink. Ever.

Whatttttt one my recruit that does NOT drink no no we  can not be having that mr one a day wont hurt you lol see you on at weekends then lemon :) 

On the plus side, it is notoriously more difficult to hit someone in Teamspeak than in real life.

Hah! This is True Terra. But knowing me, I'd somehow piss off a Higher Ranking person (Likely hitting on Sassy's sexy self, don't think I didn't see your post missy!) and get booted for it. Hehehehehe, I'm a Frisky Foxy that way, and British or Russian accents on a gal really get the Fox in me growling ;p

Down boy down lol now sit in that corner and dont say a word  :) 

• Upvote 1

@Sassy Brings that out in a lot of us.  For me it's just the name that gets me all up in arms, ready to conquer the world, or die trying. 

• Upvote 1