STATIC_ROUNDS(OD)

Introduction

Welcome to the battlefield division. 

Division leader: Static-Rounds(OD)

XO: spazzkill(OD)

If you have any questions please contact one of us.

What battle field do you all play? Also where at?

We mainly play BF1 but some of us have BF4 so pretty much up for anything. Most of us also have the Premium Pass as well.

Oh sorry, should have mentioned that we play on PC. 

If anyone wants to play sometime add me on Origin, Ammunition89.

I was debating getting BF.  Is the comp scene decent?

Edited by Peebs(OD)
Misunderstood post at first. Thought it was an introduction xD

I mean there isn't no really competitive or ranked game mode, but games can be very competitive if you have decent team mates and enemies that know how to play the game. Usually if we have a full squad of people than the games can get really interesting with our group of people  working together; if we all get int he match more than likely the enemy team has something similar to us so games get spicy. But on the flip side there are games where the OD squad are the top four or five players in the server and are just farming the enemy. Over all. the competitiveness of a game is up in the air, but as long as we have a squad of people the game will usually be good, competitive, and fun.

Very nice!  I may have to get it.  I need to do a little upgrading first.  I played the Beta, and was really into it, but never ended up getting it.  Having people to play with though could make it pretty fun honestly

Sounds cool dude, if you ever want to play add me on Origin, GingerBoss17. We usually are on most nights and some time throughout the day in the afternoon, and are active in Teamspeak if you want to join once you get the chance.

honestly bf1 is amazing currently trying to get approved a division made website to add a little more awards and advancements for us as a group to feel distinguished in ways bf1 does not provide if it is approved it will be amazing for us. But everyone is welcome the more the better I am renting us a 6 month server starting on friday which we are publishing in servers now to inform people so we should start growing a lot faster once the server is pushed out.

Neat-o! Hopefully I remember to sign in all the time haha!

Also thanks for all the kind voting words! <3

Edited by BearSnatcher

Update for viewers the ranks are set to:

Division lead: static_rounds

Co leads are:

Murphy

Pigeonpowerbois

Nothing follows