HolyWarrior

Race To The Top

5 posts in this topic

Hey everyone new person here. You may have played with me before if not. Hopefully I'll be seeing you out there soon.

Not really sure how this works or what the rules are. But I was thinking we could make a race (reward maybe fg we all put in 5 or 10) just something fun.

we could do any level (90-95 I think is a good level) or first person to get Baal Quest (Hell). if people are playing with other OD members we can always split prizes or split the bragging rights.

Let me know.

P.S. Don't forget to buy some energy drinks :P

Lvl Race, First to X

Pot so far-

HCL Lvl 90 - 125fg

HCL Lvl 95 - 125fg

Edited by TieDyeT(OD)
Update Pot

Hey bud, welcome to OD. For those that don't know him, Holy plays HC with us a lot.

Since you play HC I assume you want to do first to 90 & 95 HC. If you would like to host it as an event, I'll put in 200fg. 100fg lvl 90 and 100fg lvl95 to get pot started. We had similair lvl race event last reset.

I don't win race events since I just don't have the time half the time. I do wish everyone luck though and frankly it should be for both SC and HC with HC getting a premium due to its risk.

Edited by DarkHelmet

Yes With Tie starting off with a very strong with giving 100fg for each 90 and 95 lvl HC. I will offer 50 fg for the event. 25fg each for the person who reaches 90 and who reaches 95 first.

All OD are welcome. Putting into the pot just helps people get motivated to try.

Awesome! I am currently at 87 HC