Sign in to follow this  
HDK(OD)

Disability Discrimination Awareness

4 posts in this topic

I am looking for some help building a website to raise awareness for Disability Discrimination. If any of you are interested please let me know through an email. Will pay if it helps. Looking for cheap to free. This is non profit that I am creating. My children and other people's children are being taken away from them due to one or both parents having a disability. (DSS CPS DCF)They are supposed to help familys and provide services. Instead they just take them away and adopt them out. They also make up lies even for those that are completely capable and refusing to provide services. This traumatizes families and children and also costs tax payers even more money than if they would give them the help they need. For instances Massachusetts gets over a billion dollars a year to take children out of homes and get them adopted. They pray on the poor and the disabled primarily. Each child is worth dollar amounts to be in foster care and to be adopted out as well. So they exploit those who cant get proper representation. What I am wanting to do is two things. Raise awareness and funds for legal services for those who need them that have been discriminated against. 

That's a pretty abysmal abuse of the system they have going on there. If they really are going that far then I certainly hope you're able to bring awareness to the problem. I can't help you with creating the website, but if you do get one put together then send me the link and I'll be sure to spread the word.

Have you tried the ACLU?