Sign in to follow this  
SeriousWine(OD)

Map Patterns *MUST READ FOR RUSHERS*

Sup guys/gals, this post is for all rushers tired of taking forever to complete quests. There's no secret to a successful/fast rush. All you need is a bit of practice and good knowledge of your maps. You see, not all of them but, many maps patterns repeat themselves and make it easier and faster for you to rush, just have to remember them ! I've noticed that @HeartBound(OD) made some pretty accurate post for map patterns. With his collaboration of course, I'm making this post to regroup them all under 1 big topic, so here it is. Hope those will help you as much as they did for me.

Here's the text versions of directions to go

Act I

Catacombs 2 - Right of Waypoint

Catacombs 3 - This one is random

Act II

Sewers Lvl 2 - Left of Waypoint

Sewers Lvl 3 - Left of entrance

Halls Of The Dead - Usually go left from entrance

Maggot Lair 1 & 2 - Right when entrance is behind you

Maggot Lair 3 - Go Straight

Claw Viper Temple - Usually Left from entrance

Tal Rasha's Tomb - Usually left from entrance

O    (    []    *    <<>    |>    O)

Act III

Durance Of Hate 2- Left of Waypoint/Straight

Act IV

Izual - Half the time will be a bit to the right once you reach Plain of Despair

Act V

The Ancients Way - Usually go Left

Worldstone Keep 2 - Right Of Waypoint

Worldstone keep 3 - This one also random

Here's some detailed ScreenShots for A1-A2-A3 patterns

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV7pw2wkaFwecRn-HoU-l6g

theres me doing a hc rush on my youtube channel, got a little messy at meph cause merc pulled him down but yea thats the quickest routes usually. also shows where to tp for safe hc rush. (like i said meph got a little messy usually dont drag him down like i did :/

ill get a better one up soon, maybe talk through what to do and such. we'll see

3 hours ago, Vanity(OD) said:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV7pw2wkaFwecRn-HoU-l6g

theres me doing a hc rush on my youtube channel, got a little messy at meph cause merc pulled him down but yea thats the quickest routes usually. also shows where to tp for safe hc rush. (like i said meph got a little messy usually dont drag him down like i did :/

for meph you can tp right at the entrance and the guy you rush will still get quest. I put a red star on the 2 most popular spots people usually tp. When meph is dead make a new tp in the middle so the guy you're rushing doesnt get hit by a ghost.

h9r5UXz[1].jpg

3 hours ago, Vanity(OD) said:

ill get a better one up soon, maybe talk through what to do and such. we'll see

I just watched your video. One thing you can do to speed up process is tp in the middle of the altair in a2 for the ammy and not kill the vipers. They can't climb stairs, but dont stay in the room because your merc's holy freeze will trigger the viper's lightning bolts. Also when you tele in straigt lines like in arcane sanctuary/river of flame, you can open your skill tree and move your mouse over while teleporting,it will make farcast teleports, you can also do it with character stats window if you're going left

Killing everything in alter is safer, this is hc no need to take chances to save 10 seconds. Yea anywhere in dur 3 you can get meph quest but again this is hc and generally level 1s so yea if you wanna clear whole dur 3 you're right. The right side is fine where you put top star but you get noobs running to portal to a4 and get hit by ghost and die. So the safest place is right at the portal.

Besides it took me 11 minutes with chaos and Anya? Fast enough imo

Edited by Vanity(OD)

also for anyone who runs keys....halls of pain wp I believe it is in act 5 only has 3 map variants...the wp after pindle before nilathek

On 5/24/2017 at 10:34 PM, Forsakn(OD) said:

also for anyone who runs keys....halls of pain wp I believe it is in act 5 only has 3 map variants...the wp after pindle before nilathek

I have covered this in this thread : 

F**cking lord im just so glad i was going through forum and found this. Started doing my low runs today. Really helpfull thankssss

I agree @taylon(OD)  There is a lot of good information on the forum if you take the time to read through the posts and pinned topics.  Have fun!

• Like 1