ThyrstOD

Hearthstone Community Nights 2.0

Hello my fellow deckbuilders, I have decided to restart the Hearthstone Community Nights, and I will be using the first Challengestone rules. This is wild format, using the Conquest Tournament format (players must win with all 3 decks).

Rules: Players may only use EVEN mana spells, and ODD attack minions. There are no restrictions on Weapons. Players build 3 decks, and must only have 1 deck per class. Players must also disclose there chosen classes to me before the tournament begins. Players who (accidentally) include cards that are not allowed will forfeit that game, and will have to make the necessary adjustments between matches, should they win. Players are allowed to test ahead of time, and find combos that suit them. It will be Conquest Format, so you must win with each of your decks to win the match. As I am not in a position to give out a monetary prize, the winner of the whole night will receive a medal, and points towards an end of the year Grand Tournament (the prize there will most likely be a blizzard gift card). As this is a fun tournament, no form of BM or rudeness will be tolerated.

The Hearthstone Community Night is open to all players, and will be happening on Wednesday, March 8th at 6 PM CST.

ThyrstOD