Sign in to follow this  
Onee(OD)

DSL

I've noticed that some of the active players aren't logging into the site very often. It's important that we keep everyone as active as we can on the site and forums. This helps everyone stay involved with the community, and up to date on current and soon to be events.

I know it can be annoying to have to log into the website so often for people who are just here to play the game with their friends. Even if you refuse to look at the forums or news updates/tweets/youtube/ect that OD has to offer, logging in only takes a few seconds. I as well as many other people have the website set as my home page. So all I have to do is open my browser and BooM, I've logged in for the day. I think it's the fastest and easiest way to eliminate the drag of having to worry about your DSL.

To those of you that do log into the site and look at the forums, please relay this message to everyone that you play with. If you're friends let their DSL get too high then the site will automatically disable them D:

• Upvote 2

There are even less people who check the forums. Make sure you send them a pm on the site, teamspeak and in game. 

I am very good with my DSL but know I am lacking in forum activity. In the future I will try to stay active on here and hope that as the division grows so does forum use.

I will relay the message!!!!