Sign in to follow this  
Sin-Mike(OD)

<b>[LOCKED&MOVED]</b>[RESOLVED]Legit

6 posts in this topic

since I decided to leave he chose to clock me and ban me on the 2 channel real mature

11 minutes ago, Sin-Mike(OD) said:

since I decided to leave he chose to clock me and ban me on the 2 channel real mature

General Terra(OD) disabled Staff Sergeant Sin-Mike(OD) for Verified to use 3rd party programs against OD rules. Also told members to fuck off, so in accordance with strict OD policy Terra must now tell him to fuck off.  on Wed Nov 23rd, 2016 at 01:40:24 AM GMT.

If you have any issues with the actions taken by administration, please take them up with administration via a PM to a higher power (which is only Commanders in this case) rather than a public post.  All a public post like this does is seek to incite drama.

General Terra(OD) disabled Staff Sergeant Sin-Mike(OD) for Verified to use 3rd party programs against OD rules. Also told members to fuck off, so in accordance with strict OD policy Terra must now tell him to fuck off.  on Wed Nov 23rd, 2016 at 01:40:24 AM GMT.

^^ this seems pretty cut and dry to me.. GL

Making a post won't help ur case.

Im sure the rules were clearly explained when u joined so dont get mad now.

Best of luck to you sir mike

This topic is now marked as resolved. If you feel your problem/situation was not fixed or finished please get in contact with a forum moderator.

This topic is now closed for discussion and will be moved to the storage forum.This is most likely beceause you broke a rule or didn't follow a guideline located at this link.http://www.overdosed.net/forums/index.php?act=boardrulesYou may also have a answer to your question if you read other threads on the forums. Please make use of the forum's search feature before making a post.If you still do not understand why this was locked please private message the moderator and ask him/her why. In most cases he/she will reply as soon as possible with a reason.Thanks