Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Xayj(OD)

Interview Suggestion Box

Recommended Posts

Anyone who has a suggestion for who they'd like to be interviewed. Please post them here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First Lieutenant Altros(OD)

Master Sergeant DarkHelmet(OD)

Staff Sergeant Battlepig(OD)

 

I'd like to see one, or all three of these guys interviewed. 2 of which I want the clan as a whole to know more about, one I'd love to see his responses to as a person of interest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chrishodge(OD) said:

Meeeee on the mic lol

 

Leave it to Chris to suggest himself. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unless I missed terra's I have no other intrests oh well I'd like to hear from Dave tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chrishodge(OD) said:

Unless I missed terra's I have no other intrests oh well I'd like to hear from Dave tho

 

Says the person who swears that we're a big family. yada yada yada lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I talked to everyone else about they life story those to don't talk about real life a lot lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chrishodge(OD) said:

I talked to everyone else about they life story those to don't talk about real life a lot lol

 

Right, okay. But, what you need to remember is these interviews are for the benefit of the community as a whole. Not just for the pleasure of one person. But, I will say that terra is on my list of people to interview when the 2 of us have time to do so.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me Me Me lol well frank said it be good for me to do one drunk hahahahah :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sassy said:

Me Me Me lol well frank said it be good for me to do one drunk hahahahah :) 

 

DH had already suggested for you to be interviewed. I've yet to have the time to have time to sit down and grab you for one though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok ok ok (needed at least 3 words to post)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Run, run as fast as you can. You can't catch me, I'm the Gingerbread Man! In Spaceball Terms... Ludicrous Speed! GO!

 

But yeah I did nominate Quacky as a candidate. Hard to decide if I want to add anyone to the list but I suppose CompFreak seeing as he's Computer Discussion 101 :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DarkHelmet said:

Run, run as fast as you can. You can't catch me, I'm the Gingerbread Man! In Spaceball Terms... Ludicrous Speed! GO!

 

But yeah I did nominate Quacky as a candidate. Hard to decide if I want to add anyone to the list but I suppose CompFreak seeing as he's Computer Discussion 101 :P

quack quack lol i knew it be you dark putting my name forward yeah my rl things getting in the way atm si i shall wait my turn maybe 2017 xayj lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/15/2016 at 0:01 PM, Aerineth(OD) said:

First Lieutenant Altros(OD)

Master Sergeant DarkHelmet(OD)

Staff Sergeant Battlepig(OD)

 

I'd like to see one, or all three of these guys interviewed. 2 of which I want the clan as a whole to know more about, one I'd love to see his responses to as a person of interest.

I agree with aern on this one I would also like to hear that interview .Would be very interesting .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Triple downing on the battlepig interview.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uh Ravemore if that's already done maybe thyst waiiiit I have a feeling rave is going to be hella troll. 

Edited by Lena(OD)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly would Like to see Sassy be interviewed. Shes a fiery sort of person. Makes me laugh she does. :D

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Letto(OD) said:

I honestly would Like to see Sassy be interviewed. Shes a fiery sort of person. Makes me laugh she does. :D

 

 

Loving that Yoda Reference Letto! :biggrin:

 

I'd also be interested in Sassy's Interview!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Ooh interview me lol

 

only if we can do it on video 

Edited by SeeD(OD)
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...