Sign in to follow this  
Aerineth(OD)

Friday Night Inhouses

Ok, so what I'm kind of seeing here, is the majority of members, Friday seems to work best as well as Saturday. So I'd like to start firstly with doing an inhouse this Friday at 6 PM Central (7 EST / 4 PST)

I'll be predominately watching how the inhouses go and see where I can improve for the following week. It's definitely time we got these going every week, so from here on out, one of us in the Event Coordination will be hosting the inhouse. Furthermore, we'll get some side tournaments posted to increase activity and provide things for others to do on days there isn't an inhouse.

Friday seems to work? I was with Tachi waiting for the last one and like 4 people showed up. lol

I wasn't there for the last one regrettably. And unless your eyes see something I don't, more people voted for Friday than any other day. Followed with 1 vote short by Saturday.

I think inhouses might be a bit sluggish to get started at first, as you're going to have people forget or unavailable. But as time goes on when people see it becomes more of a consistent thing, we'll get more activity I believe. I'll advertise and talk to people in the channels and let everyone know there's an inhouse this Friday at 6 Central. If Friday really turns out to be a flop then I'll move it to Saturday, the second best day for the majority of people.

I'll make sure that we continue to have our prospective recruits and trial members aware of the post where we're collecting their availability and such as well as giving them the knowledge of in houses etc..

I'll make sure that we continue to have our prospective recruits and trial members aware of the post where we're collecting their availability and such as well as giving them the knowledge of in houses etc..

I have posted a News Post, sent a mass PM, posted here, posted in the shoutbox, and added it to our Inhouse channel in Teamspeak. There's many locations currently for it to be located. Anyone and everyone if they could mention it word of mouth to those in game as I will be doing as I play this evening, the more word we get out there the better.

I'll try to make it, but weekends are generally time I spend with the wifey.

We had enough people show up for 2 full teams running for at least an hour and a half. Once we got moving, it went smoothly. Quite a successful first launch, if I do say so myself.

I'll make sure to make myself available on Fridays, as long as I have no other commitments.

Awesome. Here on out, Fridays will be inhouse night. I bounced an idea and request off of Tris's head, and will keep my fellow Event Coordinators in the loop to expand and make the inhouses more enjoyable/profitable for all those who participate.

I will try to make it to the next inhouse this week if I'm not too busy. I'm excited to game with everyone. :)

-Raged(OD):D

Edited by Raged(OD)

Just so those of you are aware, I got called into work for tonight, so I won't be there to get the inhouse started. I've informed both Baha and Azmavarim, and Baha said he'd be here for them, so he should have no issue hosting them. Xayj is also aware I won't be here since I'll be at work. It's unfortunate that of all days they ask me to work is the one day I actually have something planned but I need the income right now. I apologize in advance for not being here.

Hey All,

just wanted to let you know that I will miss tomorrow's (8/24/16) in-house.

Is this still a thing?  I was on TS two weeks ago and didn't see anyone on.