Sign in to follow this  
Alex Filthy'Luv Putsey

Trying to get my old forum account back.

16 posts in this topic

I use to be a member of this Clan way long ago. I remember I use to take this place so fucking serious. I think back and remember all the good times I had here with many others. I never had any real life friends that played games since everyone was super into sports, drugs, and console video games. I stayed true to Blizzard, and played every game thats ever been supported by Clan OD back in my day. Thanks to that, I've become such an amazing gamer on CSGO and DoTA2 and I grind the shit out of Path of Exile. It's a new day in age, and I hope that some day I can start applying more time back into this clan and hopefully reconnect with some old friends on here.

If you remember me, I'm pretty sure I'll remember you. If you changed your screen name, or came back as a smurf fucking let me know because I'd like to hear from you.

Anyways, is there anyone on here that is able to help me recover my forum account and possibly overdosed.net log in?

oh yea forgot to mention. I am Kherios(OD) probably just Kherios on this forum.

Edited by Alex Filthy'Luv Putsey

Oh god it's Kherios. iT'S a TiMmeE WaaRRRRRrrrPPP

HeeeLLLLLLpppPPPPPP

I remember you. I was Xero(OD) once upon a time. Did some stupid stuff, got kicked, grew up, and rejoined under a new name. Nice to see you.

I remember you. I was Xero(OD) once upon a time. Did some stupid stuff, got kicked, grew up, and rejoined under a new name. Nice to see you.

YOU TOO!?

WHATTTT

Nah, I stopped playing many years ago. Occasional DOTA2 alongside whatever new comes out that looks fun.

DO YOU REMEMBER ME? MAGIK <333333333333

Where the fuck did you learn proper English?! You're definitely not Kherios...

That's what I was thinking tbh.

SnowWhite, Ahh I think I use to have a e-crush on you. I'm pretty sure if I am old now, then your probably really old lmao.

@MagikOD. lets get down on Steam bro! DJCubensis is my login, should pop up as Alex :*

There we go! I just went thru my profile here on the forums and I'm just trying to wonder wtf kinda a kid was I?? I'm laughing so hard right now! Anyways can't believe it's been over 10 years...

Hey what's up Kherios? It's been a while since I've seen that name. If you don't remember me as Raged I was also Firebird(OD) for a short period of time. How've you been?

-Raged(OD):D

Hey what's up Kherios? It's been a while since I've seen that name. If you don't remember me as Raged I was also Firebird(OD) for a short period of time. How've you been?

-Raged(OD) :D

Definitley remember firebird on Diablo2. I've been alright. Lots of ups and downs in life, mainly downs so I'm just kicking it low trying to get back into a hobby. I think I just turnt up a little too hard one day about a week ago and decided I ain't about that life.

I must agree with this statement. Considering all the High School Chemistry papers I grade... its a miracle if anyone from US Educational system comes out with proper grammar and sentence structure in a free response question. I blame parents and an educational system lowering the bar so freaking much for this.

To stay on topic though, welcome back to OD.

I must agree with this statement. Considering all the High School Chemistry papers I grade... its a miracle if anyone from US Educational system comes out with proper grammar and sentence structure in a free response question. I blame parents and an educational system lowering the bar so freaking much for this.

To stay on topic though, welcome back to OD.

Well back when I was 15 or 16 I said screw all my high school friends got drunk solo at home playing and talking shit to my best OD Buds...

-Raged(OD) :D

Definitley remember firebird on Diablo2. I've been alright. Lots of ups and downs in life, mainly downs so I'm just kicking it low trying to get back into a hobby. I think I just turnt up a little too hard one day about a week ago and decided I ain't about that life.

I feel you on that bro. I quit drinking a couple weeks ago for good. It isn't any good for me.

-Raged(OD):D