NECRO(OD)

New And Returning Players!

Play Together & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits

New players can play free up to Level 50 with no time limit and also receive the Jumpstart Bundle with boosts and items for faster leveling.

Jumpstart Bundle includes:

• 1x Quick Travel Pass
  • 5x Minor XP Boost
  • 1x Inventory Module

Previous Subscribers enjoy seven days of subscription level access with unlimited access to missions and features up to Level 50 plus the following: Required that your account is in good standing and has been inactive for at least 90 days.

Preferred Friends Bundle includes:

• Unlock: Inventory Module
  • Unlock: Crew Skill Slot
  • Customization Control: Display Titles
  • Customization Control: Unify Colors

One Complimentary Character Transfer for the lifetime of the account. For a full list of Subscriber benefits, visitwww.swtor.com/free/features

Edited by NECRO(OD)

ever thought about trying out star wars , well this is your lucky day start by clicking this link http://www.swtor.com/r/lWb5bz to get some free stuff and come and join us on a double XP week, this is your chance.

http://www.swtor.com/game/download

Come and join us for the fun.

i've just invited my gf to both the imperial and republic guilds, Trebor and Råñd are her toon names, and she's in OD under the name Sudal

• Like 1

I haven't played Star Wars but it sounds like a fun time for you all!

On 6/3/2018 at 12:07 AM, Purplez(OD) said:

I haven't played Star Wars but it sounds like a fun time for you all!

Well, if you have some free time, check the link @Dave(OD) provided, and we'd be happy to help get you started!

Im just leveling atm, i used your link @Dave(OD), im not too sure what server the main guild is in or what side, so any info on that and i'd be glad to join up 🙂

Posted (edited)

we are on star forge, the guild is overdosed , on the light or the dark side . grab someone in teamspeak to get a invite

Edited by Dave(OD)

Join the Dark Side!!!

• Like 2

Come Join us!!! Got some schedule for us to follow together if you want to make sure you are online for an event. It's not a set in stone but if you are looking to figure out when to come on with limited availability, you can at least get on and expect us to be up to the events below. Looking at doing these around 7 CST during the week and 3 CST on weekends.

Monday - Level an alt/story time!

Tuesday - Weekly Content/world boss day (think of gree event, rakghoul, and bounty events) Effective for starting the guild towards its conquest goals

Wednesday - Money day, do heroics or daily planets to get money. Also focus on getting the conquest related ones knocked out first but grouping up for this is key to have fun.

Thursday - PVP, in house at first then into warzones

Friday - Raids or special

Saturday -Raid for the conquest 

Sunday - Learn a new op day/datacrons

If the double command experience point bonus is raids, I will be running raids nearly the entire time I am on. Also if you want to learn any raids I can try to setup a raid with a Pick Up Group any time I am on. I will most likely drop anything as I will be super excited anyway.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

How’s this been working out?

Posted (edited)

Been a bit difficult getting people to be active as of late, I mostly contribute to the summer months (past few years it always gets slow in summer, then picks back up in fall..).

Edited by CompFreak(OD)
  • Like 1

Sorry I haven’t been on much to help stand it up. Once I got back from California I started back at work and have been spending evenings finishing the in law suite in the basement for the in laws getting here tonight 

• Like 1