Sign in to follow this  
wingedhalk(OD)

Tournament in house 1v1s 32players

24 posts in this topic

Hello all!

This is my first post about the tournament I will be hosting (perhaps with one or two more members) that will be a 1v1 joust map (starting lvl 3 1500 gold.) The rules will be simple. 32 players will enter 1 will come out the winner and the top Smite(OD) player. All matches will be best 2 out of 3 except for perhaps the final match which may be best 3 out of 5.

There are still many variables that are yet to be decided but one thing is for certain I will be putting up gems as the prize for the first place winner and perhaps the 2nd place winner. We are also looking into getting other Clan OD related rewards for your online account but those are yet to be determined.

All in all we need 32 players no more no less. This is for us to get bragging rights, have fun with each-other, and simply boost moral (although already high) within the division. Also since we wont be starting until we have 32 players recruiting may be required. So find some great players to join the Clan and have them check out the forums to sign up for the contest. Dont make them better than me though ;P jkjk.

Req for the tournament:
-32 players (no more no less first come first serve, must join the forums to apply for the tournament which will boost activity here :P)
-Date for the tournament (will be decided after 32 players apply and will be made on a weekend either Saturday or Sunday or perhaps if we must both days)

-Members must be part of clan OD but not main in the Smite division

Everything else will be decided and changed as we get closer to the tournament day

Post bellow to comment and apply for tournament please. should i make a new thread closer to the tournament date with more official rules and such I will reapply everyone who has already applied in the first comment. (listing all the applicants names)

Share this thread and ask member to check out the forums or they wont be able to apply and enjoy the tournament with everyone else. All additional ideas are welcome :D

-Wingedhalk

ps. fully supported by Ravemore(OD) division leader. :ph34r:

Yep I am going to win, as queen of Smite no one doesn't stand a chance against me, I already see me as winner of tournament

I'm in for sure :D should be fun winning those gems MWAHAHAHAHA

Edited by Slendermesh(OD)

I'll be around later this week guys..just got the Xpac for Diable 3 and a lil obsessed atm.....

Don't get cocky now. Maybe the newcomer will take all the glory. That would be cool.

This forum post was really just Winged buying me a new skin... Yall can feel free to try and stop me though. ;)

Did I miss the free gem giveaway? haha

No way I'm getting out of this :D you can't stop me winged!!!

Pinned this topic just so everyone sees it.

Maybe we need to go on a recruiting spree :)

The problem is that most of Smite players don't visit forums, we need to work on that part, we have enough recruits

Just give me the gems now so no one has to cry after i wipe the floor with them.

Oh I am definitely in this.

Depending on the time and date of the tourney, I would like to join this, actually see how I am compared to others for once.

Just give me the gems now so no one has to cry after i wipe the floor with them.

haha dream on Thyrst!

If we cannot get enough people we could just do a smaller 1v1 for fun with no prize, or just do a medal maybe? I still really want to do this, I love losing 1v1's :D

• Upvote 1

Yolo you do realize I am in this too you know :D good luck... you'll need it

Its just good you don't have a mic fury, cause no one will here you rage when i'm done kicking your ass

Its just good you don't have a mic fury, cause no one will here you rage when i'm done kicking your ass

I don't need a mic i never rage :D