Sign in to follow this  
Aerineth(OD)

History and Heroes Information Acquisition

The following Generals aren't included into our history by rankings.

General (****): BadBoi, Lion, OptimusMike, and Sil3ntKill

Lieutenant General (***): DeathStorm, Hammertime, HedBergs, Korhal, Mr. Fluffums, Skyking, Snickers66, Tester, Thigus, WishMaster

Major General (**): 9mm, Asfd, Battlepig, Buckeyes47, Castigate, Cronomage, Cyla, Fanatic, Ghostknight, Hari, Iam_Scott, Killamyster, Kilrathim, Lozer, McNublets, OGJmetcalf, Omnikilla, Onelovesick, Phantom, Rose, SinStruck, Solidsnake, TwoDrunk

Brigadier General (*): .FlpR, Addictiv, Atari, Bigrz, Bloody, Deathby, Deathspirit, Dj.ignition, F0xX, Fcjcoms, Frogger, GaCan, Gd74, HpnOtiQ, Jer, Jokes, Leviathan, LordSin, Mizu-Knight, MoneyBags, Original, Phillnit, QWV, Rudeboi, Scallywap, Shane, SnipeDragon, Snowwhite, Taterknioght, Terra, Vassagoomesa, Wax, White-King, Ylem.

I'm sorry if the individual was a different rank then reported above. But These are the other people that once upon a time was a General.

I know we are not going to remember some of them, but at least we can try to dig up some sort of memory of some of these.

We can now on get back on track of doing stuff like this or we won't have a future legacy.

Edited by MikeU1(OD)
  • Upvote 1

Lieutenant General (***): DeathStorm, Hammertime, HedBergs, Korhal, Mr. Fluffums, Skyking, Snickers66, Tester, Thigus, WishMaster

Major General (**): 9mm, Asfd, Battlepig, Buckeyes47, Castigate, Cronomage, Cyla, Fanatic, Ghostknight, Hari, Iam_Scott, Killamyster, Kilrathim, Lozer, McNublets, OGJmetcalf, Omnikilla, Onelovesick, Phantom, Rose, SinStruck, Solidsnake, TwoDrunk

Brigadier General (*): .FlpR, Addictiv, Atari, Bigrz, Bloody, Deathby, Deathspirit, Dj.ignition, F0xX, Fcjcoms, Frogger, GaCan, Gd74, HpnOtiQ, Jer, Jokes, Leviathan, LordSin, Mizu-Knight, MoneyBags, Original, Phillnit, QWV, Rudeboi, Scallywap, Shane, SnipeDragon, Snowwhite, Taterknioght, Terra, Vassagoomesa, Wax, White-King, Ylem.

I'm sorry if the individual was a different rank then reported above. But These are the other people that once upon a time was a General.

I know we are not going to remember some of them, but at least we can try to dig up some sort of memory of some of these.

That or we can for now on get back on track of doing stuff like this or we won't have a future legacy.

That's a lot of Generals. Mike I wrote on 2010-present at the bottom of the page but I think it left off on 2004. So we are missing 2004-2009.

Na na na NA..

I'm not talking about the story..

I'm talking about the heroes..

Each and everyone of these guys/gals dedicated their own time to this clan, there for doing some special at least. Is the lease we can do for our past members.

I know we aren't going to remember all of them but at least the last recent generals that we can remember from 2013-2015.

Na na na NA..

I'm not talking about the story..

I'm talking about the heroes..

Each and everyone of these guys/gals dedicated their own time to this clan, there for doing some special at least. Is the lease we can do for our past members.

I know we aren't going to remember all of them but at least the last recent generals that we can remember from 2013-2015.

Originally we were going to mark the line at 4* to be entered, not include all Generalss, but that of course doesn't mean that a 1* doesn't deserve a place, it was originially quite a task as I was the only one working on it (I have a few more interested in it now though so it'll be easier now.) I am actually considering seeing if we could have the History and Heroes, when we get it caught up split into two pages. One for the History and one for our Heroes. And if they're split up, and if we can find data on every single General that's ever made it there, then we can easily split it up to Commanders, 4*'s, 3*'s, 2*'s, and 1*'s. Maybe even honorable mentions or Fallen Members.

Also, I have data on Badboi, Lion, and OptimusMike, but it's not uploaded yet, and haven't added SK just yet.

It's all a work in progress, but as I said after my finals here this week, I have a LOT more time to devote to getting this and many other tasks assigned to me as Commander done and move to the next order of business.

Cool! I believe you know achieving the rank of Brig Gen is even a great accomplishment and I believe there should be a page dedicated for those whom have served their time.

I think this will give members a goal to accomplish and to strive for.

Mine was honorary, so you can just ignore me.

Reading through the list though, there's some fun stories in there. Maybe not for a Heroes page, but there's definitely some real fun that those people contributed to their games, forums and community as a whole.

Hey where am I in this shit , I use to be a gen lol

Ran multiple divisions in OD and helped slip and xxpert recruit guys from DL to OD when it first started under the tag '|'eN $oR (DL)

Edited by SuNSeT
  • Upvote 1

Feel free to submit a written History and Heroes Information submission, and it shall be procured I am sure.

Has anyone actually considered there being a member(s) that actually wants to take on the role of a clan historian? If someone actively took the time to mark down key details in Overdosed history as those events happened the history would be a lot more objective and memories are less likely to fade. It also helps with there being more direct history and not third or fourth person accounts of past events.

I enjoy writing and journalism quite a bit, I consider it an amateur hobby. I'd be happy to keep up with events as they happen, even if it isn't considered an actual formal role in the clan.

We don't even have anyone who bothers to remember what happened two admin meetings ago. But if you want to keep a personal record of events I can't see it being a problem.

Ran multiple divisions in OD and helped slip and xxpert recruit guys from DL to OD when it first started under the tag '|'eN $oR (DL)

Lmfao, my boy Sunset! Haha. Had the pleasure to see you get channel booted some weeks ago! :P wb. " skipped few msgs, before finishing thread reading".. Back to reading ^.^

We can now on get back on track of doing stuff like this or we won't have a future legacy.

I was actually Lieutenant General. Doesn't matter though lol. Thanks for the shout out.

During my time with ODCS, there weren't very many generals. When I first started .thigus and asfd were running the show with the help of Killamyster. I know Deathstorm and Hammertime were involved as well but I don't think it was their main game. Foxx was always a huge part as well.

I believe when Darkstar and I were running the CS division in the beginning, it was the strongest its ever been. I believe we had the most division members at one point. We had multiple competitive teams representing OD. We were running weekly tournaments, recruiting tournaments, and a ton of activity. Jmetcalf was also a good leader for the CS division. Highly active and always was involved anyway he could. His mouth got him into trouble sometimes lol. Foxx was the forum whore as we know him. Foxx was always a good mentor for anyone that was able to talk and get to know him. His positive attitude was definitely a contributing factor in the moral of the division. When I was leading ODCS I was big on recruiting. We were able to bring in alot of good people and some I thought would have made it pretty far with OD if CS hadn't fallen. As everyone knows I was a recruiting whore lol. I got to the position where I was mainly due to recruiting and I'm surprised that I am still on the Top 10 recruiters of all time. I am very proud of that.

Any other questions about ODCS I'll try my best to answer them.

Edited by buckeyes47(OD)

Not too many Clans out there can say they have to virtually study and piece together their own fragmented history like some kind of archeological dig. Damn, OD sure is old.

Not too many Clans out there can say they have to virtually study and piece together their own fragmented history like some kind of archeological dig. Damn, OD sure is old.

:) hey! Why is that short girl w black horns trolling your sexy Angel? :D

And yes OD is, BnR is also old.. But they aren't like our Community. ;)

That's not a short girl with black horns, that's Irelia from League of Legends. =o

Edited by Terra

Well I'm no LoL fan, so it's a short girl w black horns next to a beautiful tall Angel ^.^

Lmfao, my boy Sunset! Haha. Had the pleasure to see you get channel booted some weeks ago! :P wb. " skipped few msgs, before finishing thread reading".. Back to reading ^.^

man I cannot get on my d2 account and go into the channel without getting banned haha.

I was actually Lieutenant General. Doesn't matter though lol. Thanks for the shout out.

During my time with ODCS, there weren't very many generals. When I first started .thigus and asfd were running the show with the help of Killamyster. I know Deathstorm and Hammertime were involved as well but I don't think it was their main game. Foxx was always a huge part as well.

I believe when Darkstar and I were running the CS division in the beginning, it was the strongest its ever been. I believe we had the most division members at one point. We had multiple competitive teams representing OD. We were running weekly tournaments, recruiting tournaments, and a ton of activity. Jmetcalf was also a good leader for the CS division. Highly active and always was involved anyway he could. His mouth got him into trouble sometimes lol. Foxx was the forum whore as we know him. Foxx was always a good mentor for anyone that was able to talk and get to know him. His positive attitude was definitely a contributing factor in the moral of the division. When I was leading ODCS I was big on recruiting. We were able to bring in alot of good people and some I thought would have made it pretty far with OD if CS hadn't fallen. As everyone knows I was a recruiting whore lol. I got to the position where I was mainly due to recruiting and I'm surprised that I am still on the Top 10 recruiters of all time. I am very proud of that.

Any other questions about ODCS I'll try my best to answer them.

And how is Bucky not on there...this guy took OD by storm and single handedly blew up the CS division in a way no other division has ever been resurrected. I never gamed at all with him and he was easily one of the most inspirational leaders to lead through example that OD has ever had.

I think in order for this to be successful guys gotta have a look at the logs and see when they were most active with other guys who were in the same era...then collaborate. The OD history has been talked about for years and years.

just wondering if this is still being worked on because i havent seen any new entries in a while.

He's started writing mine, it's expected to take a couple years to finish.

• Upvote 1

Anything you need to know about older members just let me know not sure what exact info you are looking for but i joined this clan 14 years ago and would be happy to provide any information i can :)

I was here !!

I was an old school member as well. Made it to 3 star as Lordsin(OD) and ran odcs with thigus for some time, as well as did the wow division with mano and thewalker. So i can answer any questions u have from the 2005 to 2008 range. Thats the years i was a general i believe