Sign in to follow this  
Terra

ESO Market (Item Prices)

EDIT! This has not been updated in over 6 months, these prices are correct in some ways but incorrect in others. I will be updated this topic in the future to better provide for our members but at the current time use this as a GUIDELINE.

Overdosed Market

Please note that all the prices listed here are considered average and what Overdosed has deemed is the most fair. Players may often sell for slightly more or slightly less, it is their choice. Also people in zone chats may sell items at wildly different prices because people on ESO rarely have any idea of what the worth of an item really is. Prices in this list may change depending on changes within the game, their availability, and their demand. So please check back every so often.

Gear

Normal White Gear (for deconstruction) - 40g

Green Gear - 250g

Blue Gear - 500g

Purple Gear - 1000g

Legendary Gear - 5000g

Certain features of an equipment can increase it's value. Normal White gear is largely unaffected by this except in the case of Traits for Research.

If a gear is between level 30 - 50, +20%

If a gear is a veteran rank level, +50%

If a gear is part of a Set, +20%

If a gear is a weapon or chest piece armor, +20%

If a gear has a valuable Research trait on it, (I'm having troubles determining particular price improvements for traits, there are many traits and they aren't actual items, just stats, so information on their cost is sparse)

If a gear has a valuable enchantment on it, +20% for each level of enchantment (Enchantments also come in white, green, blue, purple, and yellow levels, with more powerful enchantments yielding even greater benefits, basically every level up adds another 20% to the price.)

If a gear was a reward for a quest, then it's rarely worth more than 150g regardless of what other features it has. This is because technically anyone can get the item for free just by doing the quest, so it isn't worth much. You can tell when a gear is a quest reward because it will have a small description at the bottom of it related to the quest it was found in.

Materials

Blacksmithing

Iron ingots - 9g each (900g for a stack of 100)

Steel ingots - 11g each (1100g for a stack of 100)

Orichalcum ingots - 12g each (1200g for a stack of 100)

Dwarven ingots - 12g each (1200g for a stack of 100)

Ebony ingots - 12g each (1200g for a stack of 100)

Calcinium ingots - 12g each (1200g for a stack of 100)

Galatite Ingots - 12g each (1200g for a stack of 100)

Quicksilver Ingots - 12g each (1200g for a stack of 100)

Voidstone ingots - 12g each (1200g for a stack of 100)

Honing Stones - 80g each (8000g for a stack of 100)

Dwarven Oil - 600g each (60,000g for a stack of 100)

Grain Solvent - 1200g each (120,000g for a stack of 100)

Tempering Alloy - 3500g each (350,000g for a stack of 100)

Clothier

Jute - 10g each (1000g for a stack of 100)

Rawhide - 12g each (1200g for a stack of 100)

Flax - 11g each (1100g for a stack of 100)

Hide - 12g each, 1200g for a stack of 100)

Cotton - 12g each, (1200g for a stack of 100)

Leather - 12g each, (1200g for a stack of 100)

Spidersilk - 12g each, (1200g for a stack of 100)

Thick Leather - 12g each, (1200g for a stack of 100)

Ebonthread - 12g each, (1200g for a stack of 100)

fell hide - 12g each, (1200g for a stack of 100)

Kresh Fiber - 10g each, (1000g for a stack of 100)

Topgrain Hide - 11g each, (1100g for a stack of 100)

Ironthread - 12g each, (1200g for a stack of 100)

Iron hide - 10g each, (1000g for a stack of 100)

Silverweave - 12g each, (1200g for a stack of 100)

Superb Hide - 12g each, (1200g for a stack of 100)

Void Cloth - 12g each, (1200g for a stack of 100)

Shadowhide 22g each, (2200g for a stack of 100)

Hemming - 70g each (7000g for a stack of 100)

Embroidery - 500g each (50,000g for a stack of 100)

Elegant Lining - 1000g each (100,000g for a stack of 100)

Dreugh Wax - 3500g each (350,000g for a stack of 100)

Woodworking

Sanded Maple - 9g each (900g for a stack of 100)

Sanded Oak - 11g each (1100g for a stack of 100)

Sanded Beech - 12g each (1200g for a stack of 100)

Sanded Hickory - 12g each (1200g for a stack of 100)

Sanded Yew - 12g each (1200g for a stack of 100)

Sanded Birch - 12g each (1200g for a stack of 100)

Sanded Ash - 12g each (1200g for a stack of 100)

Sanded Mahogany - 12g each (1200g for a stack of 100)

Sanded Nightwood - 17g each (1700g for a stack of 100)

Pitch - 65g each (6500g for a stack of 100)

Turpen - 500g each (50,000g for a stack of 100)

Mastic - 1200g each (120,000g for a stack of 100)

Rosin - 3000g each (300,000g for a stack of 100)

Alchemy

Blessed Thistle - 60g each (6000g for a stack of 100)

Blue Entoloma - 60g each (6000g for a stack of 100)

Bugloss - 80g each (8000g for a stack of 100)

Columbine - 200g each (20,000g for a stack of 100)

Corn Flower - 60g each (6000g for a stack of 100)

Dragonthorn - 60g each (6000g for a stack of 100)

Emetic Russula - 70g each (7000g for a stack of 100)

Imp Stool - 70g each (7000g for a stack of 100)

Lady's Smock - 60g each (6000g for a stack of 100)

Luminous Russula - 80g each (8000g for a stack of 100)

Mountain Flower - 90g each (9000g for a stack of 100)

Namira's Rot - 70g each (7000g for a stack of 100)

Nirnroot - 50g each (5000g for a stack of 100)

Stinkhorn - 50g each (5000g for a stack of 100)

Violet Coprinus - 50g each (5000g for a stack of 100)

Water Hyacinth - 70g each (7000g for a stack of 100)

White Cap - 65g each (6500g for a stack of 100)

Wormwood - 50g each (5000g for a stack of 100)

Natural Water - 3g each (300g for a stack of 100)

Clear Water - 5g each (500g for a stack of 100)

Pristine Water - 11g each (1100g for a stack of 100)

Cleansed Water - 11g each (1100g for a stack of 100)

Filtered Water - 11g each (1000g for a stack of 100)

Purified Water - 20g each (2000g for a stack of 100)

Cloud Mist - 50g each (5000g for a stack of 100)

Enchanting

Essence Runestones (triangle) - 50g universally

Potency Runestones (square) - 50g for first grade plus an additional +50g for every grade higher (you can check the grade based on what level of the "potency improvement" skill is required to use it, max is 9)

Aspect Runestones (circle)

Ta - 100g

Jejota - 250g

Denata - 600g

Rekuta - 1000g

Kuta - 2500g

Motifs

Breton - 500g

Nord - 500g

Altmer - 500g

Bosmer - 500g

Dunmer - 500g

Argonian - 500g

Redguard - 500g

Orc - 500g

Khajit - 500g

Imperial - 75,000g

Primal - 35,000g

Ancient - 20,000g

Barbaric - 50,000g

Daedric - 75,000g

The price of an item is based on two things, availability (determined by how frequently the item is found or farmed, and how many people are around the level range to find it) and demand (determined by how many people want it and how many crafters of that type there actually are). As such the prices are not always linear, higher grade materials are not necessarily worth more because there can be just as many people of the level to farm them and just as many people of the level to use them as any lower level grade.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Market is an ongoing group project, please post in this topic if you come across knowledge of the prices of new items, or if you feel the price of existing items on this list need to be changed or updated.

Edited by MrPecktacular
  • Upvote 1

This list is pretty good, especially for basic guidelines. Of course, as you stated, prices fluctuate. So it is often good to keep an eye in zone and guild chat to see what current rates are. Something that sells of a lower price in a lower level area can sell for higher in a higher level area, and vice versa.

One thing of note is that in paying for an item, especially crafted, that the rarity and dificulty to obtain can play a big part in determining what someone will sell at. harder to find motif stones, and provisioning items can sell for quite a bit per unit. Crafted items will often be sold at a price equal to to the sum of its parts (which can get really expensive for a rare motif legendary item, as the motif stone and improvement mats go up to 5000g each depending on where you are buying/selling) plus an effort charge if the crafter is looking for profit. Set items also add a bit to the cost, especially an 8 trait set, as that crafter spent a lot of time on the research for that piece. values people place on sets, however, are harder to judge, as even the most dedicated crafters have only begun their research.

Indeed. This market list will take a pretty solid group effort. Just try to remember the price of anything you see being bought on occasion.

Honing Stones - 60g each (1500g for a stack of 100)

Dwarven Oil - 500g each (3000g for a stack of 100)

Grain Solvent - 1000g each (6000g for a stack of 100)

Tempering Alloy - 3000g each (12,000g for a stack of 100)

Why are the stack prices so cheap? Do these prices apply to Clothing and Woodworking mats as well?

No, I forgot to change them after I edited them apparently. I'll fix that. Sorry about that.

Edited by Terra

hey terra, i have been hearing that the rare motifs have been selling for about half as much as they use too, like 16K to 30K.

hey terra, i have been hearing that the rare motifs have been selling for about half as much as they use too, like 16K to 30K.

This honestly doesn't surprise me. As time goes on, they will eventually drop because more people will have them. I'm kind of hoping i can find a decent place to start farming these motif's now that I'm in Morrowind and make me some money.. I'm so broke that it's sad.

I have the next couple days off from work, and I'm hoping to have some time during it to overhaul this market list with a lot more information. Try to be patient until then.

This honestly doesn't surprise me. As time goes on, they will eventually drop because more people will have them. I'm kind of hoping i can find a decent place to start farming these motif's now that I'm in Morrowind and make me some money.. I'm so broke that it's sad.

I've seen it go for and have sold Barbarian for 15k. I attempted to sell Primal for 17k and got harassed by people who offered only 10k. I wouldn't stand firm by that price though; the trolls were really active tonight. Daedric and Ancient have been going for 27-32K according to a Mod that tracks all 5 of the guilds I'm in. I don't have any data on Imperial because it hasn't been listed in any Guild Stores or sold in chat while I've been online.

Ive been seeing Ancient Elf going for 20k all week in zone chat. I think people are getting desperate to unload them.

All right. I'll drop the price to match that information then.

I've done an overhaul for the Market, I checked up on the prices of as many items as I had the time for today. I haven't gotten to Provisioning yet, but it's next on my list. In any case, this should help considerably in giving us an idea on the general price of items in ESO.

I've seen it go for and have sold Barbarian for 15k. I attempted to sell Primal for 17k and got harassed by people who offered only 10k. I wouldn't stand firm by that price though; the trolls were really active tonight. Daedric and Ancient have been going for 27-32K according to a Mod that tracks all 5 of the guilds I'm in. I don't have any data on Imperial because it hasn't been listed in any Guild Stores or sold in chat while I've been online.

Addons like this are clutch in MMO's. Could you maybe provide a link, and almighty Terra or Aerineth, whoever can add subtopics to forums I think a good subtopic, or at minimum a sticky post collecting links(of course nobodys needs links with Curse) or at least making members more aware of some of the more useful and better addons to have like I seen a few post's by Perdition with multiple addons. Could be really helpful.(PS: Terra, just adding to your free time to do list huehuehue)

Edited by Townkill(OD)

Yeah, we're filling up with a lot of stickies though, so I think tomorrow I'll take some of the less essential ones off, and create a new Sticky that contains links to all the topics containing information readers might find useful. I know some boards make a habit of having half a page of pins, but I'd like to try and keep things tidy in here if I can.

So subtopics. Simple, the addon tubtopic, has nothing but addons. PVP events, same deal. Progression things same. Part of having forum administration powers, using them to the best of your ability to provide comprehensive, easy to locate necessary information. I had to scroll through 23 topics myself, to see if the addon she mentioned was previously mentioned. Just throwing it out there.

What you see as tidy, I see as jumbled compilation of useful information which requires much more time then to just goole. If we intend to use this over google, we should strive for easy of access imo.

Edited by Townkill(OD)

This topic has been very useful for me, thx for accepting me into the guild.

Terra and guild partners, is there any list price for trait stones???

IE I had just sold Sapphire 100g each but I don't know if was a good sale or not.

Very, very, very, very nice Terra. Great job on working on this list, it will be something that I constantly have open as I'm playing. I thought about getting the price check addon but I often do not sell much so it's not very useful to me yet. But this is great, it will definitely help in the time to come.

This topic has been very useful for me, thx for accepting me into the guild.

Terra and guild partners, is there any list price for trait stones???

IE I had just sold Sapphire 100g each but I don't know if was a good sale or not.

I'd like to, but some items are hard to catch. The price data is based on information found in-game and on sites that keep a record of such sales, but sometimes items that are either rarely sold, or sell too quickly, it can be hard to hammer down exactly what their average sale value is. The August big patch may help make this easier for us.

I know this topic was helping me and Marik very quickly as we both were up making crafting runs and moving items quickly this morning. Another issue with this might be with the new patch coming in a lot of crafters from the guilds are buying up everything they can to sell once the live stores go active so we might want to watch that and consider doing the same with the members working on the forums.

In fact I'm doing it, my bank is full of stacks!