Sign in to follow this  
Woden(OD)

Miss me?

13 posts in this topic

No idea who all is still in the clan from the old days, been a few years.

I'm Playing D3 quite a bit lately.

Figured I'd drop in and say hey.

No idea who all is still in the clan from the old days, been a few years.

I'm Playing D3 quite a bit lately.

Figured I'd drop in and say hey.

I never met you, however I have seen your older posts around the forum from time to time. Are you considering coming back to OD? Or just coming in to say hi? Regardless nice to see you stop in! Hope you're loving D3.

Greetings...always nice to see oldies comin back whether to join or just say hi.

ima newbie....but hello!!

Tell us a story of the good ol' days.

lol, I have had 3 separate Names McAlister, Somerled, Woden.

Mcalister was my first worked my way through the ranks and ended up leading d2 east.

I joined when Botooh was destroying some clan or another for spamming our d2 channel,

I had been fairly good with bots back then good god what was that bot called. anyway Botooh

asked if i had any knowledge about spamming or loading bots, i then proceeded to load like

12 or 13 keys thinking i was cool, then boom whole channel full of botoohs...

witness to the Bballer/Firebabe drama. Personally liked DoSeD, R.ag Botooh and Slip always

had fun playing with them. I see Rob's still around, one could hope the troll grew up... lol.

I see no mention of Blind as a previous commander. there sure was a lot of drama back then,

but all in all i still had more fun then not while in.

Just dropping by to catch some nostalgia I guess. still missing something...

yeah still need Rob to attempt a troll or flame... lol

Damn my name has been coming up a lot in old D2 topics recently.. is the return likely? Find out next week folks!

I was here during the BigBaller/Firebabe drama.. welcome back brother I'm formerly known as G-Unit(OD). Which branch of service were/are in? I was 4 years marine corps.

I want to hear more about the BigBaller and Firebabe drama! What was that all about?

lol, I have had 3 separate Names McAlister, Somerled, Woden.

Mcalister was my first worked my way through the ranks and ended up leading d2 east.

I joined when Botooh was destroying some clan or another for spamming our d2 channel,

I had been fairly good with bots back then good god what was that bot called. anyway Botooh

asked if i had any knowledge about spamming or loading bots, i then proceeded to load like

12 or 13 keys thinking i was cool, then boom whole channel full of botoohs...

witness to the Bballer/Firebabe drama. Personally liked DoSeD, R.ag Botooh and Slip always

had fun playing with them. I see Rob's still around, one could hope the troll grew up... lol.

I see no mention of Blind as a previous commander. there sure was a lot of drama back then,

but all in all i still had more fun then not while in.

Just dropping by to catch some nostalgia I guess. still missing something...

yeah still need Rob to attempt a troll or flame... lol

Oh wow, I remember McAlister :) You're an oldie.

That's also the name that jogged my memory. Hello!

I want to hear more about the BigBaller and Firebabe drama! What was that all about?

They didn't like each other. Deanna (Firebabe) was the "mom" of OD and very controlling. She had two young kids who would sometimes play SC with her and clan mates. She had strict rules on the forums of no cussing or anything obscene (I was constantly testing those.) Jason (BigBaller) was the definition of loudmouth, git-shit-dun personalities. He also had no filter and regularly cussed people out who deserved it. They bickered quite a bit, it was fun to watch.

There must be some topics on this forum still that captured such entertaining moments.

Heh my recruiter. What up