Sign in to follow this  
KorHaL(OD)

For intermediate and veteran DotA2 players

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=125602574

Foreword

This guide is intended for intermediate and veteran DotA2 players that want to gain a better understanding of the more complex rules of the game. This guide is not intended for new players (there are plenty of these already). Like DotA2, this guide is a work in progress. I will continue to update this guide as my own understanding of DotA2 expands and as new heroes and features are added to the game. I have tested (and retested…) everything in this guide, but the rules of DotA2 are modified with some regularity. If anything in this guide does not work as described in DotA2 please let me know in the comments. It should be noted that DotA2 is not DotA. There are several rule changes that veterans may not be aware of. The existences of such changes are assumed to be intentional by this guide (since knowing the mind of Icefrog is impossible). This guide will never describe how something should work; it will always describe exactly how it does work.

CREATED BY:

c6c530b90e459c595b0f669308521f10847f41b6.jpg

WhiteHawke

View all shared files

14e0949d45d3f0c5e02e631552f39488457ec3f7.jpg

halo

View all shared files