Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kuj0(OD)

2v2 CS:GO Tournament

12 posts in this topic

Whatup OD!

I just posted up this tournament at my CS:GO Community forums. I would love to see some OD members involved in this tourny!

It's a 2v2 Double Elimination Tournament with a chance to win either $20 towards your STEAM account or $20 in pizza (EACH).

September 16th @ 3:00pm CST

We haven't begun advertising anywhere else but our forums, so I figured I would post it here first. Hope you guys sign up quick because with our active servers we are expecting it to fill up within a week or 2 once we advertise.

Hope to see you guys over there :)

kuj0!

http://forums.timetokill.net/index.php?/topic/104-timetokillnet-2v2-csgo-prize-tournament-1/

Edited by kuj0(OD)

Hey hey, always hate to post with no replies... but I figured I would give this another shot. Any OD members, sign up at the TimetoKill.net forums!

Tournament signup deadline is this Saturday night, 9/15. Tournament is Sunday 9/16.

Would love to see a few OD teams participating. Hope to see some of yall. :)

Sorry man, I would but not this month, no time. If there's another one in October, I try to make it.

Hey hey hey OD. Didn't want to post another thread, so I figured I would keep it in this one.

We're hosting another tournament with prizes! This one is basically a free for all. Winner wins $20.

http://forums.timetokill.net/index.php?/topic/210-timetokillnet-csgo-gungame-tournament-2/

Would love to see some OD people there. That public server was in my favorites but I never saw anybody in there but foxx :(

I would take part in this. Just post on here day+time

Nice! If you want to participate, you need to post your name on our forums.

If you want an idea of how our gungame is, check out our pub @ 108.61.41.82:27018

Tournament Signup Deadline: Saturday, November 10th, 2012 @ 12p.m. EST / 11a.m. CST / 9a.m. PST

Tournament Game Date: Saturday, Novermber 17th @ 5 p.m. EST / 4 p.m. CST / 2p.m. PST

Honestly we'll probably extend the deadline. That week-prior deadline is just to get people goin'.

Hey Steezy, the new tournament is a GunGame tournament and not 2v2. Saw you signed up though, good luck :P

Get your teammate to signup too maybe? The more the merrier :ph34r:

I cannot wait to build a new rig so I cna play CS:Go lol. Gun Game was always so fun ^^