Sign in to follow this  
Ezah(OD)

Kim Jong Il Dead

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45719209/t/north-korean-leader-kim-jong-il-dies/#.Tu7Ne_LSigY

I'm hoping that this will bring positive change in North Korea. I'm not necessarily happy or sad to see him gone, but the country is so brainwashed I don't know what will happen from here. Hopefully outside influence can get in and help to make it into a legitimate republic, and do it peacefully.

Here's hoping that comes to pass, Ezah(OD).:thumbsup:

I hope that too that country has been in turmoil for years hope for a better change.

Well, Kim Jung-Un had part of his education in Switzerland, so I'd imagine that because he's had a taste for Western culture, he'd bring some positive change to N. Korea. However, that's only if he has any influence at all, since he's only 27-28 or so, and has had only 2 years to prepare for succession, whereas Kim Jung Il had almost a decade to prepare. If succession goes smoothly, it'd just be Kim Jung-Un as a figurehead with his military advisers basically running the country. It was probably those same advisers that approved the military aggression in 2010, to show that Kim Jung-Un has no qualms in a display of force. Oh well, N. Korea can only get better from here, unless if the succession fails and civil war breaks loose. China doesn't want to see S.Korea own the entire penninsula, as an ally of the US, so I'd assume they would have no problems with interfering with N. Korea's internal affairs.

You think he went to heaven? :devil:

If you ask any North Korean they will most likely say that he is God and is in his own personal heaven and that all of his true followers will join him. Sad but I'm almost 100% positive that something similar is true

I actually saw a documentary about a doctor going to North Korea to help people with cataracts so that they could see... After surgery, they all went and cried in front of a picture of Kim Jong Il and thanking him for giving them their sight back as if he were God and the doctor had nothing to do with it

Yeah. It's true. Imagine how difficult it is for Christian missionaries to travel and spread their message. It's just completely foreign to them.

Bin Laden, Gaddafi, Liz Taylor, and now Kim Jong-Il. All killed by Obama.

Well everyone is being agitated all over the place. Since no real peace treaty has been signed between N. and S. Korea so in other words they are still at war. It's like looking to the unknown and asking what will happen since we don't know much of what happens in that country, but we only know that as Ezah said Kim Jong Il was considered a God for his people and that most of history teachings have been molded to help in brainwashing the people's believes. This situation will remain hot for awhile imo.

If N. Korea provokes a conflict, they won't find an ally in the world. :whistling:

We can only hope it goes that easy, but China is crazy as fuck too. Personally, the fact that a young kid is now running NK makes me a little sketched out since I am studying abroad in Seoul in February, but hopefully him studying in a Westernized society for a while calms the family craziness.