Sign in to follow this  
DriftThis(OD)

Favorite Quotes

The mind is its own place and in itself, can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven.

"We are men of action, lies do not become us" - The Dread Pirate Roberts

No matter how straight the gate or how charged with punishments the scroll

I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul.

Not everyone will appreciate u in this LIFE, but that just makes the small few that do, even more special. So Thank you to the small few xX

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player

That struts and frets his hour upon the stage

And then is heard no more: it is a tale

Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,

Signifying nothing."

Quote from Macbeth. Always seems to like it

"Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares." Hebrews 13:2

"You have to learn the rules of the game, and then you have to play better than anyone else." "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." Albert Einstein.

"Love puts all logic to sleep, otherwise we wouldn't risk it." - Unknown

-Raged(OD):D

Don't try to outrun a sniper, you'll only die tired.

I'm only wrong 95% of the time that means your only wrong 5 % of the time !! Uncle Si (duck dynasty)

Impossible is nothing.

He who cares the most, wins.

-Don't ever forget your self esteem, maintain your self respect, and never underestimate your self worth.

-R.agnarok can you tp top RAG can you tp top RAGNAROK CAN YEW tp top plz? *pause* wtf do you wanna lose* CAN YOU TP TOP\pubs unpause) RAGNAROKODTPTOPTOTPTOPTPTOP - TK

If it's illegal to rock n roll throw my ass in jail. - Kurt Cobain

-R.agnarok can you tp top RAG can you tp top RAGNAROK CAN YEW tp top plz? *pause* wtf do you wanna lose* CAN YOU TP TOP\pubs unpause) RAGNAROKODTPTOPTOTPTOPTPTOP - TK

Haha that one is priceless =p.

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." - Albert Einstein

True friends say good things about you behind your back ........but say the bad things to your face!!

“When this you see remember me and bare me in your mind. Let all the world say what they may, speak of me as you find."

Brian Jones

Edited by Magik(OD)

A happy man is too satisfied with the present to dwell too much on the future! - Einstein

"Worrying is like a rocking Chair, it gives you something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere".

"Don't argue with an idiot... They'll bring you down to their level.. And beat you with experience."

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer" -- I've happen to find out this is more irrelevant to realizing that in life.. Some friends who are closest to you..can be the ones your outta be more careful of and wind up double crossing you easier.. Rather than the ones further apart from you.. And to top it off with a short and to the point one...

"Sad but True!!"

You dont stop playing when you get old, you get old when you stop playing.

Doyle Brunson

In this world, wherever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love.

Asuna

Famous-Quotes-of-Famous-People-9-630x404

At times, I feel as though the whole world is gray, as though time is standing still. But time never stops. It moves forward endlessly, as surely as bodies buried in the ground will one day become white bones. Listen, it's always you who stops time. If you stop in fear of the future - you gain nothing, and nothing begins. You spend your life as though already dead. Whether you wish it to or not - time never stops.

That's why there is nothing more interesting than this world. Don't be too negative. You haven't become ashes just yet. You have your flesh and blood, and your bones are supporting you.

:wub: By Asuna Hawk :wub: