Sign in to follow this  
Woden(OD)

troll math

First off Rob... I don't flame you... in fact for the most part I stick up for you when others don't.

Second... this was on memebase.com under the troll section and I found it funny how many people couldn't follow the order of operations

therefor I wanted to see the reaction from our clan...

so get over yourselves.

ancient my intellect is hardly definable through these forums, if you for one second think you have a bead on my intelligence based off of forum posts

then it shows a lack of tact and a disregard for intellect.

on a winninger note:

tumblr_ljhrc0dux61qcxcjfo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1302854468&Signature=mmfWHsuIJf378l%2BtBcCQNIBOQwg%3D

First off Rob... I don't flame you... in fact for the most part I stick up for you when others don't.

Second... this was on memebase.com under the troll section and I found it funny how many people couldn't follow the order of operations

therefor I wanted to see the reaction from our clan...

so get over yourselves.

ancient my intellect is hardly definable through these forums, if you for one second think you have a bead on my intelligence based off of forum posts

on a winninger note:

tumblr_ljhrc0dux61qcxcjfo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1302854468&Signature=mmfWHsuIJf378l%2BtBcCQNIBOQwg%3D

Sorry, I don't agree with people who aren't in my posse, as blind has stated.

It would show a disrespect of intellect (not 'for intellect'), however I wasn't even trying to insult you, you just took offense to it. My point was that Rob seems to be assuming that since you apparently don't understand what trolling is (according to HIM not ME), it is implied that the rest of the clan doesn't understand what trolling is. I'm sorry if I structured my statement in a way that was too difficult for you to comprehend.

Troll - One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

As you can see ancient is trolling with: sorry if I structured my statement in a way that was too difficult for you to comprehend.

48รท2(9+3) = 2 or 288? does not create maximum disruption and the argument is only for people that don't know that mathematically multiplication and division are the same thing.

TEH INTERWEBZ R SRS BIZ.

Edited by Badboi(OD)

That looks like a mole, not a troll.

What the fuck is going on in here?

It would show a disrespect of intellect (not 'for intellect'), however I wasn't even trying to insult you, you just took offense to it. My point was that Rob seems to be assuming that since you apparently don't understand what trolling is (according to HIM not ME), it is implied that the rest of the clan doesn't understand what trolling is. I'm sorry if I structured my statement in a way that was too difficult for you to comprehend.

to difficult for me to comprehend LAWL... :rofl: