Sign in to follow this  
Rob(OD)

A REAL man's contest

40 posts in this topic

I don't take pleasure in "winning" arguments or taking things to a very animated level or wanting to keep "fighting", but having people who have been in the class for no less than 2 months call me out is always refreshing to see.

I realized he was a movie snob when he listed his interests as "I like films".

Check again. It's singular, not plural.

Nobody calls them that unless they ride a very high horse.

What an annoyingly vapid thing to say. This is about as pointless as the whole Soda vs. Pop argument.

SM once told me that his favorite movie was Twilight.

/trollface

I think you mean film, Jonas. :)

I don't take pleasure in "winning" arguments or taking things to a very animated level or wanting to keep "fighting", but having people who have been in the class for no less than 2 months call me out is always refreshing to see.

Shit, that's supposed to say clan.

YOU DON'T TAKE "MOVIE STUDIES" IN COLLEGE, DOES YOU MEOW?

Point being Robs got the intelligence of a futon , Ancient I dont even know who the hell you are so your obviously not of anyones importance SM has been around alot longer than any of you hell I can actually remember gaming with him, so trolls be warned bringeth the wrath of TyreaL and your life will never be the same thanks for taking the time to read this -The Management

SM is mad about an off topic post... he can stfu... Ancient actually posts relevant and decent posts. you receive -10000 internets. I do agree though... robs intelligence is that of a futon.

well then how about this one?

the end was epic!

I'll let you think I was mad. :thumbsup:

oh you were :P don't lie... lol

Jesus christ, moneybags is crazy for listening to the entire song that rob posted. It actually made me feel nauseated afterward only a few minutes... The balance of my mind and body has been thrown off badly.

I'll be like everyone else and post another version of friday.

Thought the lyrics had more meaning than the original.

Edited by LoZeR(OD)

I listened to the whole thing it was annoying but not that bad

Is it wrong that I'm actually enjoying this? I'm only like...2 minutes in but im kind of bumping to the beat.

I'll smoke a bowl and let you know how it ends.

HOLY 20 fuckin minutes. I should smoke a joint or two instead.

Oh, I made it to about 8 minutes and was doing alright then something came on that sounded like horseshit and I was trying to have a conversation with Unknown in vent so I stopped it.

Edited by OGJmetcalf(OD)

You ARE a movie snob and I love winning arguments against you.

300 is still not the greatest movie of all time, man. Sorry ;):wub:

Have you seen Sucker Punch yet? It makes 300 seem like great art in comparison.

Have you seen Sucker Punch yet? It makes 300 seem like great art in comparison.

God that was the worst movie ever made. I had a really long discussion with someone on my views of that movie. Unfortunately it was in person and not in text or I would relay it here for you.

Miss your arguments S&M <3

For all the depth and skill on display, it could have been made by a hyperactive six year old. I thought the visual effects work was atrocious.

But I go to the movies by myself because people will lash out at me like I killed their mothers if I say anything bad about it. :geek:

SM we should go watch all sorts of filrms together just so i can make stupid comments about the amazing lighting and camera work. You down bro? If you're a good girl I might even put my arm around you ;)