Sign in to follow this  
Wingfury

Incoming Stim nerf and PvT adjustments

http://www.gamespot....adlines;title;2

If you pay attention while reading they also talk about how they are adding 2 new leagues. The first being the top 1-2% of players per region and the other league being the top 200 from each region.

Edited by Wingfury

If they nerf stim....terrans will die out :D I guess I'll just have to become a zerg player.

why do they need to tweak psi storm, as long as terran has EMP toss should never be able to get off a psi storm

Uh well... stim nerf im happy as a protoss user... but thats pretty stupid... just nerf the marauder not the whole terran techinique....

and 2nd by tweak psi storm, do they mean a good tweak or a nerf tweak? if they are nerfing protoss even more thats pretty ridiculous. Protoss has recieved nothing but nerfs since the games release. Justice to the zealot ~~

In the end the whole game will be nerfed and it will take years to destroy a building. lol.

Your post is too OP!....it should be nerfed for making too much sense. :)

This just in: Psi storm will now only have sufficient radius to storm one unit.

Edited by Fighter(OD)

It seems no one has listen to the actual brodcast They wont be Nerfing Stim, They said clearly that it does more dmg to the murader then good. So. Dont worry about it. They wouldnt think of nerfing it.

It seems no one has listen to the actual brodcast They wont be Nerfing Stim, They said clearly that it does more dmg to the murader then good. So. Dont worry about it. They wouldnt think of nerfing it.

No, you weren't listening. Blizzard said that PvT is an imbalanced matchup because Terran seemed to have an advantage early game thanks to stim, while psy storm seemed to powerful against them later on in the match. This is felt by Blizzard to detract from competitive play, as the Terran player is pressured into trying to quickly kill off the Protoss player since the game gets so much harder for them late game. Because of this early game advantage they are indeed thinking of making changes to weaken stims effectiveness in addition to tweaking psi storm, however it is likely to be in the form of increased research cost and/or build time rather than changes to the actual effects of stim. In addition, Blizzard did not say that stim does more damage to the marauder than good, they said that in SOME cases it was actually detrimental to stim with marauders. There are tactical uses for stim even if it was in fact never useful for the increased damage output in combat. For example, stimming to run up and snipe collossus, increasing the damage done by your drops, using it for increased mobility...

why only affect time/cost.....i WOULD care if that was for the marauder itself..but for the research? WHY!?

why not effect the actual stim/storm itself...both are op in a way anyway...bring medics and vultures back ;), i miss them....also reavers...i love reaver drops...