corgur(OD)

Favorite Band, Movie, music

I don't like screamo bands or any kind of Death/Black metal in general. It has to have a good melody & I hate how flashy some of these newer bands make their videos.

my favorite bands as listed on facebook

Senses Fail

Silverstein

Sublime

Flogging Molly

Taking Back Sunday

The Used

Rise Against

Streetlight Manifesto

Atreyu

Disturbed

Anti-Flag

The Academy Is...

The Almost

Spitalfield

Green Day

UnderOath

Avenged Sevenfold

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Lit

The Taj Motel Trio

Alkaline Trio

Reel Big Fish

Black Sabbath

Hollywood Undead

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Amber Pacific

Smashing Pumpkins

Jimmy Eat World

Weezer

MSI

Motion City Soundtrack

From First To Last

My Chemical Romance

Vaeda

Rufio

Scary kids scaring kids

Sum 41

Southcott

AFI

Amber Pacific

Spitalfield

New found glory

Thursday

No use for a name

Yellowcard

i dont have any rap bands listed because i dont really consider them "bands" see as they dont fit my desciption of a "band" but i do love my some DJ KHALED! WE DA BEST!

and i dont really enjoy country all that much. but my dad really likes it so i have to listen to it on occasion.

feel free to hate on my music choices. =P :)

Any Bob Marley fan's in here?

I don't really care that their emo, I just can't take it when someone calls them "the worst band ever". Their one of the greatest after all. We all have different views and I respect that, but naming a list of bands that are "the worst bands ever" just really is irritating. Wow you heard two three of their songs big woop. Listen to them more and then judge them.

HAHA, MCR one of the greatest bands ever! What the fuck are you smoking?

I don't really care that their emo, I just can't take it when someone calls them "the worst band ever". Their one of the greatest after all. We all have different views and I respect that, but naming a list of bands that are "the worst bands ever" just really is irritating. Wow you heard two three of their songs big woop. Listen to them more and then judge them.

They are its the undeniable truth. They're so much better then that one band, Tool was it? :)

They are its the undeniable truth. They're so much better then that one band, Tool was it? :)

Wow, now you've gone too far. Just stop fucking posting right now.

Wow, now you've gone too far. Just stop fucking posting right now.

Just stop fucking posting? Go fall in a hole and die, what if I said Tool was one of the worst bands ever? You'd get angry like I am right now, we all have different views in things and thats what makes us all individuals. You have no right to tell me to stop fucking posting, I'm not posting here to create enemies the whole reason why they created a forum is to share our thoughts and ideas freely.

If you said Tool is the worst band in the world, then I'd just laugh at you because I know you are wrong. Tool definitely has a hell of a lot bigger fan base than MCR. Besides, if I said MCR is the worst band in the world, I would bet you that majority of the people I know would probably agree with me.

I listen to the best band out there...THE KILLERS!

I agree, the Killer's are one of the few modern band's I listen too. :P

I agree, the Killer's are one of the few modern band's I listen too. :D

Killers are teh suck! No real guitar action, just singing, and quite simply, weak music.

Thudding drums, real guitar.

I agree, the Killer's are one of the few modern band's I listen too. :)

Killers are teh suck! No real guitar action, just singing, and quite simply, weak music.

Metallica isn't bad but I would not say that you can compare them to the Killers ... 2 kinds of music, buddy.

I agree, the Killer's are one of the few modern band's I listen too. :)

Metallica isn't bad but I would not say that you can compare them to the Killers ... 2 kinds of music, buddy.

They have 'most' of the same instruments. I would agree with you I was comparing Iron Maiden & Beethoven.

If you said Tool is the worst band in the world, then I'd just laugh at you because I know you are wrong. Tool definitely has a hell of a lot bigger fan base than MCR. Besides, if I said MCR is the worst band in the world, I would bet you that majority of the people I know would probably agree with me.

Because of a majority of the people you know are stoners? I wont continue this argument and end this here.

I'll apologize for not stopping the argument sooner, and name a couple of other bands because after these couple of weeks my taste in music changed pretty dramatically.

Dizaster named a portion of this list but here I go,

Cute Is What We Aim For

Hawthorne Heights

Haste The Day

Senses Fail

Taking Back Sunday

The Used

Disturbed

The Academy Is...

The Almost

UnderOath

Mindless Self Indulgence

My Chemical Romance

Scary kids scaring kids

AFI

New Found Glory

Chiodos

Automatic Loveletter

Mayday Parade

Silverstein

Alesana

Just Surrender

All Time Low

Aiden

Madina Lake

30 seconds to Mars

Red Light Green Light

my favorite bands is Story of the Year!!!!!!

my favorite band is Story of the Year!!!!!!

My friends aren't stoners, tyvm.

Anyways, I looked at you're whole list. Most of those bands are in the Punk Rock genre, which I despise. Only band on there that I like is 30 Seconds To Mars, and only because Jared Leto has an incredible gift for singing. My brother is really big on Underoath, but then again I can't understand what the hell the guy's singing half the time.

My friends aren't stoners, tyvm.

Anyways, I looked at you're whole list. Most of those bands are in the Punk Rock genre, which I despise. Only band on there that I like is 30 Seconds To Mars, and only because Jared Leto has an incredible gift for singing. My brother is really big on Underoath, but then again I can't understand what the hell the guy's singing half the time.

lol @ christian rock.

Hm, I really listen to everything except Jazz.

Some specifics would be like :

Young Jeezy

Hot Water Music

Coldplay

Rascal Flatts

Three Six Mafia / All of the HCP

Paul Oakenfold

DJ Oscar G

Lots of rap instrumentals

Fabolous

Serj Tankian

System Of A Down

U.G.K.

T.I.

Atreyu (very few songs from them)

Much much more but am about to go to bed and don't feel like continuing. Those are listed in no specific order, just as they came into my head.

Don't waste your time flaming my taste in music, I don't care.

I am a 'BassHead' and do listen to just about anything that can get the 2 15's in my car moving which is normally low bass around 28-34 hz (hence the young jeezy)

Car audio is not kids that buy cheap subs cause they look cool and sound like crap and its more than buying some subs and thinking your cool, so don't start flaming because car audio is one of my hobbies.

Edited by ReDmAn(OD)

Well, I listen to music too much... but i have a few bands that i listen to like

-Papa Roach(i mean seriously, my name is last resort :P)

-Atreyu

-Avenged Sevenfold(going to see them in march with Atryu and Bullet for my Valentine)

-Guttermouth

-From Autumn to Ashes

Stuff like that.

And you know the theme song to Doom3? Tool made it so tool is fucking awsome lol

man, you guys need to start listening to some classic rock, thats what its all about.

I'm currently listening to Taylor Swift. Shes pretty bad ass ( :

30 Seconds to Mars, AFI, The All-American Rejects, All Time Low, The Almost, Anberlin, Angels & Airwaves, Archie Star, Augustana, Bayside, Ben Kweller, Between the Trees, Boys Like Girls, Brand New, Brightwood, Cartel, Chiodos, Cobra Starship, Colbie Caillat, Coldplay, Copeland, Dashboard Confessional, Death Cab For Cutie, Emery, Everyday Sunday, Fall Out Boy, Falling Up, Flyleaf, FM Static, The Fold, Forever The Sickest Kids, The Format, The Fray, Green Day, Gym Class Heroes, Hawk Nelson, Hawthorne Heights, Head Automatica, Hellogoodbye, Hinder, Jack's Mannequin, Jimmy Eat World, Joe Brooks, John Mayer, Kids In The Way, The Killers, Landon Pigg, Linkin Park, Madina Lake, Mae, Maroon 5, The Matches, Mayday Parade, The Maine, Melee, Motion City Soundtrack, My Chemical Romance, National Product, Oasis, Paramore, Plain White T's, Plus 44, The Postal Service, Quietdrive, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Regina Spektor, Relient K, The Rocket Summer, Ronnie Day, Rookie of the Year, Saosin, Say Anything, The Scene Aesthetic, Secondhand Serenade, Senses Fail, Sherwood, The Starting Line, Sum 41, Taking Back Sunday, Third Eye Blind, This Day & Age, This Providence, The Used, Waking Ashland, We The Kings, Yellowcard

Here's a list of most the of the main bands I listen to. My most favorite bands that are tied for #1, are Mayday Parade and Taking Back Sunday. Go ahead and flame for all my "emo" music I don't really care. I don't bash other types of music because in my opinion all music is good, people just have different preferences on what they listen to. Not one type of music is any better than the other.

-Raged(OD) aka FireBird(OD);)

Edited by Raged(OD)

Guest FourTwenty(OD)

Metallica is the best band ever Kirk Hammett is a godly guitarist