corgur(OD)

Favorite Band, Movie, music

Anyone here like Nirvana?

Considering I have every album, then yes.

Anyone here like Nirvana?

I like Kurt Cobain... He was basically Nirvana.... The other members weren't really special.

What the hell?!

Dave Grohl is amazing, foo.

Yeah, I was befuddled too, usually the reason bands are great is because of all the members.

Example: Jimi Hendrix = not as good without Mitch Mitchell.

Tool

Tool-10000-Days-357794.jpg

Sublime

40oz_sun_1.gif

Deftones

deftones_cover.jpg

Wolfmother

wolfmother_album.jpg

Bob Marley

Bob%20Marley.jpg

I love Tool and SlipKnot

slipknot.jpg

tool.jpg

I listen to like Shinedown, papa roach, Mudvayne, Godsmack, and Disturbed...

So like Heavy metal and some slow rock

And i also like the 80s rock :(

Movies is Running Scared, Se7en, 300, and all o f the wawr movies. xD

Papa Roach is a heavy metal band? Better yet, Papa Roach is still around?

Lol i think papa roach is kind of like rap metal but im not sure. And im not even sure if there still making music O_O

i listen to She Loves me NOt, Blood Brothers, and Last Resort mostly xD

Some of my favorite bands:

acdc%20hell.jpg

ramones.jpg

the-doors.jpg (the doors)

rolling-stones-the-photo-the-rolling-stones-6206897.jpg rolling stones

metallica2.jpg metallica

cobain6.jpg Kurt cobain & nirvana

BandLastWaltz02.jpg THE band

-THat's just a few of my stuff I lisen too.

+44

blink 182

arctic monkeys

the offspring

Angels and airwaves

and more but im too tired iufshdgnfdg

dude, ive been watching some video's of offspring on youtube, ive heard like half there songs on mtv just never knew who they where, kickass ban dman thanks :) ima check out angels and airwaves now

One of my favorite bands is Hurt. They are relatively new, but their music is fucking amazing. If your into Tool, you'll definitely enjoy their music as well.

(acoustic falls apart)

(acoustic rapture...Wince goes crazy...)

(actual video for the original version of rapture)

J. Loren Wince has an outstanding voice. I can't wait for their new album.

I've heard of Hurt, they're alright.

I'm not a huge fan of any new music. I think most musical talent disappeared January 1st, 2000.

and MTV and MuchMusic is fucking garbage.

Edited by VinCe

I went to Rock the Bells tours on Thursday. I dont even listen to rap that much anymore, but the artists that were there were all people who I like, as opposed to the shitty rap they play on the radio.

Jedi Mind Tricks

Immortal Technique

Talib Kweli

Pharoh Monch

Cypress Hill

Nas

Wu-Tang

How could I pass up an opportunity to see Nas and Wu-Tang at the same concert? It was a good time though, we drank 2 handles of Captain's in the parking lot before we went in and my buddy bought me $8 beers all day since I'm only 19. And no one cared about all the weed we smoked, too many people were doing it for them to contol the situation.

I definitely left with way more respect for Immortal Technique. I've listened to him for a while, I have his second album. I like his beats and the way he flows, I just disagree with almost everything he says and think he's extremely biased, despite his effort to stay unbiased. But he definitely stole the show early on and got the crowd into it more than any other performer, except maybe Method Man 6 hours later during Wu-Tang's set.

It started at 3 and ended around midnight. Even though I wasn't a huge fan of some of them it was still an awesome time, I definitely need to go to more concerts. And it was outside on a nice day, couldn't have been better. Only thing that sucked was I ran out of cigarettes way too early and all my friends did shortly after me. Oh well.

Static X, Slipknot, Trivium, Shadows Fall

People still listen to Static X and Slipknot? I saw Slipknot at Ozzfest in '04 after their thrid album came out but I thought all those nu-metal bands or whatever you want to call them all died out. They put on a good show though, I was separated from everyone I was with in the crowd, baked out of my mind, but I remember getting into them with the crowd and I wasn't even a big fan of theirs.

People still listen to Static X and Slipknot? I saw Slipknot at Ozzfest in '04 after their thrid album came out but I thought all those nu-metal bands or whatever you want to call them all died out. They put on a good show though, I was separated from everyone I was with in the crowd, baked out of my mind, but I remember getting into them with the crowd and I wasn't even a big fan of theirs.

Yeah, Nu-metal bands will probaly always be around. System of a Down alone is one of the most popular nu-metal bands out there. And SlipKnot aslways gets the fans going even if you dont like them. I personally never seen them live but its like on of my life goals to :P

And Stataic-X is going to be at OzzFest this year along with Lamb of God and alot of others xD

Edited by DarkMayhem(OD)

I recently saw The Creepshow in Toronto and I urge you to check them out, great on Cd and they are even better live. I loved the show and i hope they come back to Toronto some time soon

static x can blow me there will never be a better main stage preformer than System Of A Down

soad sounds like shit live lolz

says you

I love how people don't answer the post correctly...it's not just band...its movie...and music.

Favorite Band: Grateful Dead

Favorite Music: Swing (yes I know that my music choice and band don't match)

Favorite Movie: Boondock Saints

HOLY SHIT

idk if im the only one in OD, but all u guys listen to rock and emo shit??? lol that crap sux rap is where its all at

FAVORITE ARTISTS OF ALL TIME(By favorites first

1. EMINEM(GODLIEST RAPPER EVER!!!!!!!)

2. 50 CENT

3.LUDACRIS

4. TUPAC

5.G-UNIT RECORDS(not really a artist)

WORST FUCKING BANDS EVER(first is worst ever 2nd is 2nd worst ect.)

1.H.I.M. (stupid emo shit ^^)

2.MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE(BIGGEST FAGS I HAVE EVER SEEN)

3.SLIPKNOT (dude keep the pins in yo head)

4. THE DOORS (just cuz magik talks about them 24/7)

5.JUDIST PRIEST(who really listens 2 them anymore

6.BRITTANY SPEARS (all i can say bald!!!!!!!!!!!!)

7.ANYTHING EMOCORE

8.ANYTHING COUNTRY

Yeah i know that rap is all that i listen 2 and hate emo shit, but yeah dont call me a wigger(even tho i kinda am)

You need to lose your caps key. But just because they didnt list them as there favourite music doesnt mean that they dont listen to it. Your reasons for not liking bands arent really justified though. I think the new Album Black Parade by My Chemical romance is really good but its not all I like. Eminem is a good rapper but I dont know what is good at all about 50 cent. Ive recently taken a liking to Akon too. But on the other end I also like Pantera so I really think my musical tastes are all over the place

Tool, RHCP, A Perfect Circle, Metallica, Alice in Chains, Audioslave, Blue Öyster Cult... I've got a huge range. Really depends on the mood I'm in. Usually I listen to Tool, because they have music for when you're pissed off, and for when you're mellow.

Favorite movie would have to be V for Vendetta. I also enjoy Memento, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, James Bond, Lucky Number Slevin, American History X, Little Miss Sunshine, Beerfest, and Eurotrip. Also, quite a range.