Sign in to follow this  
R.agnarok(OD)

IA Requests.

44 posts in this topic

OH really? Gg me.

Learn to use you console before you embarrass yourself Nando. :o Cover up! Delete all the posts!

New( B ) Generals... psht :(

Edited by DeathStorm(OD)

Every rank can get demoted wtf are you talking about?

I dont see "Staff Sergeant" in my drop-down list when I click on "Demote Member" . . . do you? Anyway, point is that even if you did have that in your drop-down list, the website would automatically re-promote anyone with > 28 days in clan to staff sergeant after you demoted them.

Thank you for that corgur.

I like it. It's really not hard to understand you guys. I like the basic training thing because I will be at boot camp for 3 months when I ship out, then another 2 month training after a 10 day leave.

i almost feel like leaving my status as inactive 24/7 because when im back in town its usually only for a couple days...i remove it...play a dozen games then have to put it back up. the longest i ever stay in town is 6 days...and i think the next time i get one of those im gonna go on a trip. Although I am not very active I do devote a lot of any of my spare time to gaming and tryin to help out where and when i can...whether it be helpin a D2 member learn sc or attemptin to now hit C- on Iccup so I can be put back on the roster.

Anyways kinda rambled on there...but i'm only in town for 2 days so I'm leaving my inactive status up so I don't forget like last time and get demoted a couple ranks.

Hi,

Cocoberry(OD) would like to request inactive status. There is a separate post under General Froums called "Hospital" that explains, but he has been in the hospital for a week and a half. The doctors have not said yet when he can go home, but we are hoping this upcoming week. Even then though, it will take him a bit to get his strength back. He definitely wants to be part of this clan and once he is healthy again will be on regularly.

Hi,

Cocoberry(OD) would like to request inactive status. There is a separate post under General Froums called "Hospital" that explains, but he has been in the hospital for a week and a half. The doctors have not said yet when he can go home, but we are hoping this upcoming week. Even then though, it will take him a bit to get his strength back. He definitely wants to be part of this clan and once he is healthy again will be on regularly.

If you want to post an inactive request, please log in on the main website, go to your console, and click ''post inactive request'' and there are several guidelines to follow to be approved. That is only if your going to be gone for more than a week and not able to login. Ty =)

I wanted to contact you guys, i know im supposed to contact the disabling officer but i dont know who it was.. not sure exactly to find out but im in a hurry just wanted to contact someone.... I have been IA for about 10 days, i have had and still have some personal family stuff going on and it has kept me away from my home and computer so ive had no way to contact anyone.. I hope you guys can understand and i'd rather not put this business out there publicly so if i could be re-enabled and contacted by a general i will explain privately... thank you and looking foward to talking to someone

I wanted to contact you guys, i know im supposed to contact the disabling officer but i dont know who it was.. not sure exactly to find out but im in a hurry just wanted to contact someone.... I have been IA for about 10 days, i have had and still have some personal family stuff going on and it has kept me away from my home and computer so ive had no way to contact anyone.. I hope you guys can understand and i'd rather not put this business out there publicly so if i could be re-enabled and contacted by a general i will explain privately... thank you and looking foward to talking to someone

Master Sergeant JaZy(OD) playing was disabled

for having 8 days since last login on Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:21 AM

Hey Jazy, No General Disabled you. Site automatically Disables you after 8 Days. If you need more time and can't log into the Site to be safe just Post an IA Request! :)

Brigadier General Sil3NtKilL(OD) re-enabled Master Sergeant JaZy(OD) for Personal family Issues going on, and prevented him from logging in which let to being Disabled. If you need more time Post an IA Request to prevent this from happening again. W.B Bud. and he/she was demoted to Staff Sergeant as punishment for leaving was written into log.

Requesting some IA time to focus on repairing my primary gaming computer that had a Hardware failure(what failed is TBD). Shouldn't take more than a week to get it fixed(at most 2 weeks). Planning on taking it into a small business for repair and analysis if I can't determine the cause myself.

This is an oooold thread. I didn't even know it was here. It hasn't been last used since before I even joined xD

Needless to say, I've approved your IA. Be sure to remove it when you are able to return. It's not auto-removed, so you'll need to do that. It lasts for a maximum of 30 days, in which case it'll be removed by the site and if you haven't logged in, you'll be immediately disabled for having more than 15 dsl.

This is an oooold thread. I didn't even know it was here. It hasn't been last used since before I even joined xD

Needless to say, I've approved your IA. Be sure to remove it when you are able to return. It's not auto-removed, so you'll need to do that. It lasts for a maximum of 30 days, in which case it'll be removed by the site and if you haven't logged in, you'll be immediately disabled for having more than 15 dsl.

Yeah I think if this hasn't been used in ages... then why have this thread? Either that or your recruits don't read/utilize the Forum as much as they should :P Anyways, I'm back for now but on a much more limited basis. Did some Troubleshooting on the other computer and I think I found the cause but I'm debating whether to even get the computer fixed. Its so old that I'm leaning towards not even bothering to replace the hardware.

This topic really should be used more often.

I'd probably personally see post's more. If I amm not mistaken, the alert on the main site for the IA requests is really small, or under a drop down if I remember right. I remember one time randomly checking it, two were outdated and over by a week or more, and one was pending currently like half way through the guys trip. xd

Posted an IA request this morning that may last 5 to 6 weeks. I'll log back in a few weeks to reset the IA but it's going to be a busy 5 to 6 weeks since remodeling is in final stretch with carpet coming in, hence we have to move everything out(including the computer and modem). Tack on my brother visiting not long after the remodel finishes with nieces in tow(hence I'll be busy entertaining them). See you in a few weeks when internet is back up and running.

The IA will last 60 days, so you shouldn't have any issue or need to reset it. We changed it in one of our last meetings to allow for 60 instead of 30 days. I'll be sure it gets approved. Enjoy spending time with your family and best of luck on your remodel.

I haven't posted it yet but later this week I intend to file for an IA request so that I don't have to worry about logging in while I'm back east in Virginia visiting family for Xmas(19th-30th). Won't have a computer with me and my focus will be keeping warm as my nuts will be roasting on an open fire since I anticipate it to be freaking cold compared to the chilly but tolerable CA climate I'm used to. Anyways, this is a heads up for those charged with approving such requests ;)

Edited by DarkHelmet

On 12/11/2016 at 2:34 PM, DarkHelmet said:

I haven't posted it yet but later this week I intend to file for an IA request so that I don't have to worry about logging in while I'm back east in Virginia visiting family for Xmas(19th-30th). Won't have a computer with me and my focus will be keeping warm as my nuts will be roasting on an open fire since I anticipate it to be freaking cold compared to the chilly but tolerable CA climate I'm used to. Anyways, this is a heads up for those charged with approving such requests ;)

Bumping this as I'll be busy prepping for the trip. Request has been posted so see you in 2 weeks.