Sign in to follow this  
icarus(OD)

Sorceress Build

I will leave here the build of my Sorceress that I will use in the future to rush any member of the clan who wants to play in classic mode.
I made a mixture of fire and ice, without the intention of being the best, much less dispute duels. It's definitely not a build for this sort of thing.
STR: enough for equipment.
DEX: 51 to use Shard.
VIT: all remaining points.
ENE: Nothing.

Skills: (damage calculated without equipment)
Fire Spells: 01 Warmth; 20 Fire Ball (1462-1659 dmg); 20 Meteor (3313-3534 dmg); 09 Fire Mastery (+89 percent)

Lightning Spells: 01 Static Field; 01 Telekinesis; 01 Teleport.

Cold Spells: 01 Frozen Armor; 01 Ice Bolt; 20 Ice Blast (678-714 dmg); 01 Frost Nova; 01 Glacial Spike; 20 Blizzard (1197-1299 dmg) and 13 Cold Mastery (+80 percent)
Note 1: Both Ice Bolt and Ice Blast and Glacial Spike give + 5% damage per level to Blizzard, so among those three, I chose to master Ice Blast because it had a higher final damage.

Note 2: Cold Mastery ended up getting more points than Fire Mastery, but my intention was to balance the damage percentage between one and the other. I tried to leave both with the closest percentage possible. Remembering that this information about the damage is not considering the equipment.

Note 3: This build closes at level 99, counting on the quests skills of: Akara, Atma and Izual (Normal, Nightmare and Hell), that is, another 12 skill points, counting a total of 111 skill points.

I accept suggestions and criticism, but I think it will be a good Sorceress and I will achieve the goal that I described at the beginning.

If you liked it, feel free to praise or copy.

Eventually I can trade Ice Blast for Ice Bolt and trade Blizzard for Frozen Orb.

The damage, without equipment, would look like this ...

Ice Bolt (174-227 dmg) and Frozen Orb (366-387 dmg).

Maybe I end up opting for this last one since the intention is to help with rush.

hug!

Edited by Rik(OD)