Sign in to follow this  
Silent_Mage(OD)

The music topic!

1,673 posts in this topic

For those who love Two&Half Men and/or Big Bang Theory ought to give homage to Chuck Lorre's early days. Most people don't even know he's responsible for below.

The Witching Hour - In This Moment

Well, considering the Anime turned 20 this year, I figure I'd post the theme music for all 20 seasons of Pokemon. Some of them are extended since they appear in each season's respective movie(Movie#20 just came out in Japan and basically broke the traditional mold so it doesn't count). You can view all 20 themes in order below. My personal favorites(in no certain order): #1, #11, #12, #17 and #19. Generation 6 was really good considering the debacle Generation 5 was(especially considering how good Generation 4 turned out to be). Anyways posting links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYLat0Qc4aA <- all 20 themes. Doesn't include all the full theme's though heh. I'll post a few below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_oBfeU_gTI <- Full Season 7 theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsknlgPgTog <- Full Season 11 theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpP1-zdDaRU <- Full Season 14 theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBZna0xAhTY <- Full Season 19 theme(*better one that is based on Japanese version if I'm not mistaken)

Gaming national anthem. Now rise and pay respect.

Totally about to break the mold here, and thought about not posting this piece. After some more thinking, I decided, why not. You can either watch it.. or don't. However, it's one of my favorite classical pieces. Should you listen to the whole thing, you will possibly recognize it from a Disney film that released almost 80 years ago. (Holy fucking shit.. is it really that old..? November 13th, 1940) 

Also, apparently it starts (for me at least) at like 21 minutes.. just rewind it if it does. Probably a cookie thing.. but eh. 

Rite of Spring - Igor Stravinsky

6 hours ago, Aerineth(OD) said:

Totally about to break the mold here, and thought about not posting this piece. After some more thinking, I decided, why not. You can either watch it.. or don't. However, it's one of my favorite classical pieces. Should you listen to the whole thing, you will possibly recognize it from a Disney film that released almost 80 years ago. (Holy fucking shit.. is it really that old..? November 13th, 1940) 

Also, apparently it starts (for me at least) at like 21 minutes.. just rewind it if it does. Probably a cookie thing.. but eh. 

Rite of Spring - Igor Stravinsky

1940 Disney... hmm without watching it I'd wager it's Fantasia considering it's the only classical music film Disney made back then. Snow White was 1937(celebrated 80 years this year). Other 1940's Disney films would be Pinocchio and Bambi but I don't think Dumbo was one... either way it's worth listening to.

This freaking Pokemon was annoying as hell to Battle on SSB back on the old N64. The demented alluring eyes... I swear Melodicrose is really a Jigglypuff in disguise. Ironic that the Balloon Pokemon is making a return to the Anime.

• Like 1

Correct, it was Fantasia.

After hearing this a few times, I honestly think this could pass for Warcraft music... specifically for Warcraft 2 Human but it might even work for Warcraft 3 Human as well. Am I crazy to think so or... am I just crazy? lol

Listening to some older Evanescence music.

Solitude - Evanescence

This is how I start everyday with this BLASTING thru my surround sound gives me a bout of confidence Knowing I might have retired the bottle but Im still who I always have been

The guy did a second one although Im more partial to the first one

Might be having a bit of a Pac month haha

On a killswitch kick atm.

I listen to alot of kpop.. I'll have to share my english tastes soon enough.

The Birthday Massacre - Red Stars

• Like 1

Because IM BATMAN

In This Moment - Joan of Arc

@Aerineth(OD), @MelodicRose(OD) Consider the following a warning for your Pandas :devil: @TypeReaL(OD) Ever had Chipmunk?

A sad but truthful analogy to the current time of year:

Figure I’d add one more. @Sassy, @Triny(OD) Ever heard this parody?

Now Im hungry

10 minutes ago, DarkHelmet said:

never heard that in my whole life lol @DarkHelmet

@TypeReaL(OD) Just for you.... Slow enough that even stoned people can enjoy it :P

@TheDarkKnightx(OD), @MelodicRose(OD) This next one is just for you lol. Its old but its still funny ;D

On 12/4/2017 at 2:16 PM, DarkHelmet said:

That one i have heard lol