Rebel

Your (OD) Account!

2 things.

a mutiny used to be when pirates rebelled against their captain.

it could hold for any leader/follower relationship.

and mutiny bmx products.

plus i incorporated it into my name.

williamutiny

The spaz is what my dad calls me and it means

To be clumsy or inept.

and thats me and Spaz(OD) was already there so i just put a TheSpaz cause im the 1 and only

back in highschool when i played volleyball people thought i jumped like a frog, so someone called me frogger and that name kinda stook with me, dont get me wrong here i have played everykind of sport there is. my favorite boxing it gave me a good reason to let out my anger and a excuse to punch someone.

bl = initials

an= 'An'drew (Andrew favorite uncle)

k = fav letter?

x-21 about 7 years ago.

blank!-x21 (illy dead, replaced with blank-x21)

now everything i make has the word blank in it.

Ever since then something happened in relation to my name. For example, I was the 5th person in OD to reach 1k wins on BW, and there are 5 letters in blank.

Edited by Blank

was zsteveo on bnet, Steve(OD) was taken cause i joined with a bunch of friends i knew IRL (Justin(OD), Ryan(OD), Quack(OD), MaTT(OD)), so i took Steveo(OD).

im kind of a jackass anyway so it works out

by the way, im not SteveO(OD) im Steveo. when i was recruited i came bback with the account Steveo(OD), i guess ghostd just wanted to capitalize the o for his health >_>

Predator the movie.

Tyreal hmmm id like to be my nickname in rl but meh Tyreal was badass when he fought diablo it was cool ive used the names Sobel -Band of Brother , Valo- my nickname for liking the band him so much or my last name Fischer but tyreal just stuck and ty//fz looked so cool with frozen from woj

Guest KaBoom(OD)

KaBoom(OD)... I just thought of it lol

other options I thought of were MiNoRiTy(OD) cause MiNoRiTy.of.AH was my name when I was in Clan AH.

I also thought of using Scars(OD) because there was a Scars.of.AH who I really liked who left AH, and he encouraged me to leave (and I'm so glad I did... thx scars). Also I think that I thought of Bleh(OD) cause I just like the "word" bleh!

well that's not really a story but that's ok!

My name comes from smurfing on europe with my old friend BoneIdol, I was trying to think up some noob clan name to smurf, I picked Twix as I was eating a twix bar at the time. With that name we used it as the tag, and it went at the start, i just added atOr as it looks sexy :), my friend added arenice :) and thus clan twix was born - for all of 10 mins, we did some bm in some channels got banned from a few channels owned loads of 2v2 games. Then when i was making my OD account, I was thinking for name because what I wanted - Slayer(OD) was already taken ;) so I remembered this old smurf name, and thaught hay that looked nice so I used it :)

My name comes from smurfing on europe with my old friend BoneIdol, I was trying to think up some noob clan name to smurf, I picked Twix as I was eating a twix bar at the time. With that name we used it as the tag, and it went at the start, i just added atOr as it looks sexy ;), my friend added arenice :) and thus clan twix was born - for all of 10 mins, we did some bm in some channels got banned from a few channels owned loads of 2v2 games. Then when i was making my OD account, I was thinking for name because what I wanted - Slayer(OD) was already taken :) so I remembered this old smurf name, and thaught hay that looked nice so I used it :)

370231[/snapback]

Dont you mean you added InatOr because if you just added atOr it would be TwixatOr

ummmm.... My name is shane.... i like my name... hence Shane(OD)... :)

Godly(OD)... because im godly :)

Used to be Andrew(OD) which is simply my name

Tito is my KrEw NiCkNaMe anD the X is from JasonX

~Mr. TiToX(OD) pwned :)

used to game on bw with some guy named FLeX, we kinda grew our seperate ways. then i just thought of BLaH when devin recruited me cuz we spelled our names with t3h caps like that

I chose UnDeaD(OD) back in 2003 because my name b4 i joined OD was

c.FA)TheUnDeaD and i wanted to keep a similar name for some of my old friends.

I used to play rpgs back in my younger years. I even created a custom spin-off using parts of the Star Wars RPG rules. It was based in a medievel/future environment. When i did research on character names and identities I stumbled across the name Vassago, which was used in a book by Dean Koontz. (Adapted to a movie.) Vassago was a serpent-like demon of gigantic proportions from the ancient world. I used that for a while untill i came across another Vassago. He called himself Vassago-Aragon (not aragorn) so i went with Vassago-Omega meaning the ultimate ending. -_-

Besides it sounds better than Shao Kahn. Or even my real name Malcolm. :D

ninja_bob(OD) because ninja's are pimpin just like this guy!> -_-

i don't know why i pick this to tell u the trueth i was trying to think of a name for a diablo charactor (not d2) and it had to end in dar (do not ask me why tongue.gif ) so i just thought he!! Zaldar that is what it will be i guess it just stuck with me in d2 lod and all (zaldar is only my account names) i have charactor names that don't come close to what zaldar is like kildar or anything

lol like your nija lol :)