Rebel

Your (OD) Account!

...... :P  Now u make me feel bad..... (read the name)

346311[/snapback]

Don't feel bad... I gave myself the LAN name Loser at the Lan center I go to... and everyone makes fun of me for that... reguardless I still receive mass hugs from guys =D Boobies rock. Oh and did I mention I play for free all the time?

Last time I walked into one topless, they banned me :P

Guest Converted(OD)

The word Converted just popped into my head.

In IA- I was IA-DSotM which was an acronym for Dark Side of the Moon, and instead of sticking with that I wanted to start fresh.

Plus G(OD) was taken :P

Guest Coodu(OD)

Lmao, G(OD) is teh pwner. :P

Coodu has been my nickname since grade two aha, some 8 years or something, so I got it from there.

Guest SharkRocket(OD)

Anyone heard the comedian Dane Cook? Ok, here's basically the skit:

He talks about how a lot of people have been attacked by sharks recently and he heard this interview from a guy that got bitten by one:

Reporter(actual question): Why did it attack you? Were you TAUNTING it?

Guy(Dane Cook elaboration): Yeah, I go into the sea sometimes just to fcuk with the sharks. I have this thing called a shark rocket, and I shoot it at them. And it really annoys them. Then I just wade there in the water, and they come at me. But I'm really good at eluding them. I know of this hip move, it's something that porpoises do...

Yeah, so...I laughed really hard when I heard this routine, so I made it my screenname.

Edited by SharkRocket(OD)

Know dane? HA! HAHAHAHAHA.

Half Brother Bryce Cook right here.

Don't feel bad... I gave myself the LAN name Loser at the Lan center I go to... and everyone makes fun of me for that... reguardless I still receive mass hugs from guys =D Boobies rock. Oh and did I mention I play for free all the time?

346413[/snapback]

im gonna grow boobies just so i can lan for free

my lan is like 6 bucks

http://www.pghcyberconxion.com/

Edited by Zeo(OD)

Wow, i never knew thar Frog(OD) was the former DarkSpawn(OD).

And Uh, Barf, I gave you that name, when you asked me because u didnt like mucas. Remember i found the site www.barf.com for you?

As for me, I'm a Star Wars Fanatic from H.E.L.L., When I first came around (OD) in east channel I was KCJediKnight, but didnt want to use that. And I always liked the Darkside more. SithLord(OD) would not work on B.net. some words they just wont let you use. SO Sith(OD)'s Reign Began.

Homies call me Tito idk y but they do and i just added the X cuz it looks tight :ph34r:

Saosin is a band, My old name ChonG... I just saw that movie when i made that name. T.t

Guest Ghostd(OD)

It all began as a summer camp thing you know.

my nick at the camp was an animal name becuase i was staff in the nature lodge.

so i was Badger.

I led clan SW) for a couple years as SW)Badger

SW)Marine tryed to take over my clan, he had help through his friend denial.

i became denials friend also, and got the clan channels back.

Started clan PoW (Prisoners of War) made out of all the people i could leech from SW) ( Sons of War)

PW failed because marine had webhosting and i didnt.

i was in a random duel game and pwned cky about 20 times with my asorb sorc and got into(OD) as

Dark]3adger(OD)

i stayed for like a week then it was like... xmas... and left.

SO i rejoined as

Karma(OD) because i was buddhist and you know, .... KARMA.

So then some of denials buddies wanted to take over (OD) and i saw how firebabe rose the ranks so god danged fast for being a girl ( or so we thought).

So right.... someone hacks my Karma(OD) acct for my rich d2x items... i was really big back in the day. i lost like 20 wf on that acct. we are talking like .6-.8 type wf's.

So i request name change to Goddess(OD) and pretend to be a girl to raise ranks faster, object being to get to commander and be an internal helper in destroying(OD).

by the time (OD) befriends deinal after the flood wars, i start to really like (OD) and not want to destroy it, really loved being here and all.

i also left every summer for 2 months to work summer camp, which always set my rank back.

I got gen, left for summer, etc... lost gen.

Someone cought my mixup in fake girl pictures... so i left and joined a random clan for the hell of it.

that didnt last, so i just got realllly good at cs becasue my friend down the block is Cal-m so he would get on vent and spec me play, and walk me thru how to do well.

i got really good from him.... Ghosting....me thru the gameplay.

i went cal-i and subbed for his cal-m team regularly.

in my prime i couldnt stay away from the clan system and teh cal season was over.

i really was needful for a clan so i got onto OD server and played really damn good because i had came off the season just recently, and got into (OD) thru the ODR system as Ghost'd(OD) with 31 + votes and 4 - votes from some kid who didnt like me.

This is like 6 years of gaming right there.

from 99-05

Edited by Ghostd(OD)

Guest NesteaOWNS(OD)

me and corgur were gaming a while ago when i was in a differnt clan...this was like at 4 am in the morning....so like it was late and all n nestea kept me awake.....i had like 50 cans in cold cellar.....so ny ways when i joined OD, what a better thane that suits me as NesteaOWNS(OD)....i woulda been Nestea(OD) but sum 1 took it

Wow, i never knew thar Frog(OD) was the former DarkSpawn(OD).

And Uh, Barf, I gave you that name, when you asked me because u didnt like mucas. Remember i found the site www.barf.com for you?

As for me, I'm a Star Wars Fanatic from H.E.L.L., When I first came around (OD) in east channel I was KCJediKnight, but didnt want to use that. And I always liked the Darkside more. SithLord(OD) would not work on B.net. some words they just wont let you use. SO Sith(OD)'s Reign Began.

349603[/snapback]

you just helped me not change... i was already barf .... mucus i was gonna switch back to

I didn't like spelling it correctly mucous so mucus is kinda questionable i had cilia too ( nose hair)

You'd never get my name unless you knew D2. I just hate when D2 players don't get my name...

In D2, there's the 3 Prime Evils, aka the 3 Brothers of Hell, Diablo, Mephisto, and Baal, the Lord of Terror, Lord of Hatred, and the Lord of Destruction respectively.

I took it upon myself to be the 4th Brother of Hell. The Lord of Anger.

I chose Anger cuz it's probably the emotion I feel the most in my life...

Actually, my very avatar was made one day cuz I was really pissed off and needed to vent/express it. I'm pretty satisfied with the expression of anger it shows...

It's compatible as an AIM icon, which is what it was made for :ph34r: (And, SOME people can't tell wtf it is, lemme clarify... it's Anakin from Star Wars, with his cloak on & such. It's the pic that is BigSexy's avatar.)

Edited by 4thBrotherOfHell

I was a member of the California Young Lawyers Association for quite a few years, and then I just kind of took the acronym as my name.

Heh.

I made a four letter name one day - for Final Fantasy 1 if I remember correctly, if not - it was for a video game. Then I kept it ~ I didn't find out about the acronym until much later.

Guest Jdub(OD)

got the nickname in 4th grade from the collest elementary teacher in the world. and it stuck with me so jdub i am

my origional name was Lost, i used it for the clans i was in before (OD) [vS] and S)2-

but apparently not to my knowleges someone ahd the account Lo$t on eat we ended up 1v1 for the rights :D..well i lost (hehe lost lost get it?)

anywho, my smurf account is Third_eYe_OpeN after the tool song third eye, but it was too long and too many uinderscores to use so i thought i'd go with eYe, cause it sounds cool and goes with my smurf/d2x aka

Guest DropDead(OD)

Dropdead is one of my favorite grind/crust bands. Short story ...

u figure it out or ill knock you out

I used to make all kinds of name like killaxtreme, nubhead, all kinds of real stupid names, then i went to the store and saw a food with the word supreme in it, and my brother was xtreme, and i thought supreme is better than xtreme, so, I chose this name as supreme :D