Rebel

Your (OD) Account!

I've been Sniper_Bob for....ummm.....probably 5 years?

I like snipers and my nickname is Bob, (even though it is NOTHING like my name) hence Sniper_Bob

I used to be HappyCow and 132 is my favorite number so my AIM is HappyCow132...... It was HappyCow cause' I used to be happy all the time and the cow was my favorite animal.

2000 - Started playing on Battle.Net as HoffSteve. Part of last name and first name, really simple. Plus I was young. 15 is so young now. Joined a clan right off the bat as -SiF-Crusader

2001 - Joined Clan MpD - Mass Power of Destruction (The Equal Opportunity Destroyers) as (V)DarkSpawn, finally a new name. I didn't want to be a normal Spawn, I was a DARKSPAWN! LoLz

2002 - Came to OD from MpD to set up an alliance, clan changed hands, and ended up staying here. DarkSpawn(OD), since I didn't want a name too different.

2004 - DarkSpawn(OD) retires from gaming. Actually succeeds for a while. Misses gaming. Catatonic seizures. Rejoins as Frog(OD), because the amphibians are where it's at. I <3 Frogs.

Frogs are simple. DarkSpawns are not.

Random dictionary word.

MaNiFoLD means many :P it was a sat vocab word i had a coeupl;e months ago and i thought about u haha.

I started playing on OD as HenDriX cuz i love Jimi. When it got hacked i wanted to keep a musical figure as my name. So i went with Bob Marley becuz i love his works and becuz ive smoked to him many a times.

Well I dunno what I was thinking just kind of popped into my head. Maybe its all the ice on my wrist is so dazzling ^^ jk

I started off as BigSexy, when Quake II was pop, then changed it to Spawn.... and now back to BigSexy.

I like to keep it simple. Vince is my name, obviously.

first thing that came to mind and + it was my TFC name before i changed it to FooS, but i had FooS on BW back in 99 and still have the account..

I used to be mucus and several strange names like B@rf-Bag

and ~mucus~ and such when illys were rampant and then i decided on barf...

People always mispel it and say bark or varf or such... so i didn't really like it that much but most people remember me cuz it is just gross

I was 8 when i started B.net, my name is Ben (Hense the name Benboi) and my dad helped me make it and people at school called me Benny Boy (dont ask) so i did BeNbOi.. Then i followed Kayzer(OD) into OD and was stupid enough to keep the gay name BeNbOi..

lol i wana lose my name too i hate the nickname but everyone calls me it i wish that it was a cooler nickname but since i went to a new school noone knows it so its died down prety much

Guest PurGe(OD)

PurGe from the shamans in WC3, they purge stuff :P

Edited by PurGe(OD)

cky is camp kill yourself

a band / movie

funny ###### n good music

Guest eYe(OD)

from a the tool song, third eye

then one of my akas, is Third_eYe_OpeN

Big + Reid Zimmerman my name... it is an old internet name Ive had. I always use bigrz for everything... so I used it for OD

I made a clan called killer_???? I was killer_bling until someone hacked my account. Then i was killer_bling2 and rebecame leader. Turns out killer name was taken so i take killa

Martyr: Dictionary.com - Martyr . I guess you could draw some conclusion based on religious persecution throughout my life (that sounds alot more serious than it really was =D) and/or some crap about me/matt getting the short end of the stick based on misconceptions of our character the first times we joined, but I really just love the word.

OversKy - Matt and I both decided to join with pro gamer's names, and we both decided to choose zerg names (with us being T and P users at the time), and they also happened to be names we liked.

TheCancer - Me being a cocky ###### when I made my name.

Vaffunculo - Italian or portugese for "###### you" or something. Matt and I both joined with foreign words for obscenities.

JeSteR - I was like 15 when I made this name, and at the time my friends and I did all sorts of crazy shenanigans and pranks (I say that as if we had stopped at some point... =D), and I decided it would be a fitting name, since I thought we were only "smurfing" for a few days. Turns out I would stay until i was quintuple disabled, and then rejoin on multiple different names. <3 teh OD

So, ya, those are my OD names. I'll tell Matt to come do his (lolol, make him explain Vannessa(OD) to you kids =D), some of the stories of the names in our other clans are even crazier, like when I joined anSWers World, their tag was sw), so I picked the name "astika," because the polish people on euro already hate us for wearing the 88) tag (h is the 8th letter in the alphabet, and somewhere along the line, 88 turned into heil hitler, 88 = hh). All in good fun =D

...... :P Now u make me feel bad..... (read the name)