Rebel

Your (OD) Account!

Mine is simple. I made a character on d2 called 'MooMoo' and the name stuck with just about everybody that saw me lol. 

I normally use the account Aar318 which was just a random name selected for me in the good ol' AIM days (Aaron was not available and 318 was a random number added to it). Ever since then that name has stuck as well. 

My jsp is DeathsKeeper@jsp which just came from me being young and loving the symbolic meaning of the grim reaper and me basically having control over him (and my own destiny).

:angel:

The color of purple just makes me happy.  It's my trademark.  You'd be surprised how many people tell me they start noticing the things that are purple in their homes or offices just because of me.  That makes me smile.

Chose Atrayas back in 1999 when playing everquest. Seemed like a unique name to use and I was right, almost 20 years later and I've only ever seen one other person use this name. The correct spelling is actually Atraya, i just added a S to the end of it.

Edited by Atrayas(OD)

Where does typeReal come from well lets break it down

Type R - Hondas racing department built the Integra Type R , The civic type r and for the longest time before I had money I ran alot of honda engines and cars cheap and easy to boost so it became the nick name around here of the Type R superstar so when I decided to change my miss spelled TyreaL I chose TypeReal as its the real type of a honda

Dubious is a long time name I've used on multiple accounts across a variety of platforms and for many different games and websites.

In fact, I've used this name for so long, people will sometimes steal it; there's been several times I've tried to use it for something new to me and it's already taken.

This has also been an issue with many of the other names I've used for characters, especially in Diablo 2.

My first name is Rami (I'm an Arab with Lebanese parents). I was quite reluctant about revealing my name since I didn't want to deal with any potential racism; Ray was the closest thing I could think of. 

• Like 1

If you know me you know why im called sassy hahahahah 

While thinking of a name, I looked down at a cup of coffee I’d just bought from the store that was plastered with coffee beans

• Like 1